***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Gators vs Galloping Giraffes***

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Franks ain’t all that but he can throw it deep. Couple that with what we’ve seen from our defense and I’m confident we’ll get torched a few times. Our offense should be able to overcome a few defensive miscues.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Franks ain’t all that but he can throw it deep. Couple that with what we’ve seen from our defense and I’m confident we’ll get torched a few times. Our offense should be able to overcome a few defensive miscues.
You're jbossing it here, throwing out some crap that was already discussed just to try and be part of the conversation.

Franks is the WORST deep ball passer in the history of the game. They could have 4 wideouts running completely wide open down the field and he'd manage to toss it out of bounds. Have you ever actually watched him play?

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You're jbossing it here, throwing out some crap that was already discussed just to try and be part of the conversation.

Franks is the WORST deep ball passer in the history of the game. They could have 4 wideouts running completely wide open down the field and he'd manage to toss it out of bounds. Have you ever actually watched him play?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Goon after watching that video, yet another Gator fan that will be hoping Franks torches us:

a380625034ce5f61fa774fb768f73fa4.jpg

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018

Hes gonna beat us deep a couple times, he doesn't throw picks cuz he doesn't throw to the middle much. His whole game is the deep ball

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Wtf is the dislike for?
You’re another guy that evidently has never watched Franks play. He doesn’t beat anyone deep because his accuracy is horrendous.

Him completing a single pass tomorrow would be an embarrassment.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
You’re another guy that evidently has never watched Franks play. He doesn’t beat anyone deep because his accuracy is horrendous.

Him completing a single pass tomorrow would be an embarrassment.

I could be wrong here...maybe way off base...but I think you have some hostility towards Franks...anyone else see that?

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I could be wrong here...maybe way off base...but I think you have some hostility towards Franks...anyone else see that?

This hostility is so over the top, I can't believe that it's real. Just click bait I think. This COVID recession is hurting Ox too.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
you've been around here for a pretty long time and you've showed a lot of promise through the years, but at this point it's clear you're just not getting with the program.

I'm sorry to tell you that we are probably going to have to let you go.

The point of this part of thread is pretty clear, to harass Ox. there's some on the committee that think you may be deserving of another chance. while we deliberate, I suggest you pick up the pace.
Don’t you drop me. I got no where else to go.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
the razorbacks are 3-3, and giraffe boy has a 16 to 3 ratio tds to ints. my point is he doesnt throw to the middle much, thats why he has low picks. he throws long balls where its a home run or nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.