Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Las Vegas Bowl - UF vs Oregon State***

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ole Billy Boy got us in a PRIMO Bowl game! That guy should get an extension since he's already better than Saban, Meyer, Spurrier, that idiot in Athens... (I should be quiet since this stellar 6-6 season result in an extension based off moronic ADs for Ole Billy Boy!)
You're an embarrassment.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Is it official? ESPN doesn’t have us listed.

If so, can someone get me 4 tickets?
homeless GIF

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I hate to make assumptions, but it sure seems like perhaps you won’t be making the trip.
I can't figure out what folks are complaining about. We're frikkin' 6-6 and yet got a matchup against a very interesting opponent in a Destination city with world class dining and entertainment. You'd rather be in Birmingham?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I can't figure out what folks are complaining about. We're frikkin' 6-6 and yet got a matchup against a very interesting opponent in a Destination city with world class dining and entertainment. You'd rather be in Birmingham?
This. I mean, we're 6-6, what did we expect? Vegas is probably happy because Gators are everywhere and they travel well, plus OSU isn't too far so their fans can come. I kinda like it.
Except, I have a party to go to that night and I know they won't have it on. Not a football crowd, the hosts kids all went to FSU...they were even in the circus. Maybe I'll get sick...

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
This. I mean, we're 6-6, what did we expect? Vegas is probably happy because Gators are everywhere and they travel well, plus OSU isn't too far so their fans can come. I kinda like it.
Except, I have a party to go to that night and I know they won't have it on. Not a football crowd, the hosts kids all went to FSU...they were even in the circus. Maybe I'll get sick...
All the more reason to bring an oversized iPad or laptop and stream it at full volume, unless we are getting a$$raped of course. In that case, turn it off and quietly sneak into the back and drink their prized top-shelf bourbon.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@lagator There is a huge Gator fan base here and I know it’s the same in LA. I expect a good tour out for this game.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Dang, I was wrong. It's a 14 hr car drive from Corvallis to Las Vegas. You can get a bus ticket for $142 dollars but you have to leave tonight. :lol:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

Shreveport or El Paso. :lmao2:

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty excited about this one, finally a change from playing Iowa or some boring ass Big10 team. Most of these kids have never seen Vegas, I’m sure they are stoked. Not sure why people are bitching around here not being in some ****hole city with one stop light and a stadium 100 years old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.