Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
GAME DAY ...........

71725310_990970924574527_4908520721606508544_n.jpg

Last edited:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Listening to talking heads and every fan (NOT in the correct orange and blue and some who are) we shouldn’t even play this game...We’re gonna get so pushed around up front and whipped we might as well just concede defeat and lay down our swords to the mighty “deserves to be #1” team...but what happens if we win? Do we get respect? We’re kind of in a no win situation here and it feels awfully similar to the MSU/LSU talking head/fan takes last season...can’t wait for this afternoon but I’m cautiously optimistic we can pull this out...the fallout alone will be icing on the cake...y’all enjoy the day and hopefully a 6-0 start...stay classy GC

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry to digress, but this regression in the quality of writing was astounding:

Congrats on the use of the super rare triple negative. I’m also happy that you are certain Meyer let you keep your soul.

As to the discussion:
Much of this rehashed thread seems like Seabee, after being called out for too much SD and Ltraz love because he was calling them like Avengers Endgame to a pissing contest with Crete, had to show he doesn’t really have a DonkeyRaz shrine next to his computer.

We see through the ruse.
The translation lost a little of the meaning. Let was not the proper word.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Maybe this has been mentioned, but am I the only one slightly concerned about our helmets looking just like Auburn’s? Seems like possibly adding confusion for Trask if/when he’s trying to make a play under duress.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Maybe this has been mentioned, but am I the only one slightly concerned about our helmets looking just like Auburn’s? Seems like possibly adding confusion for Trask if/when he’s trying to make a play under duress.
Could be, damn I hate changing uniforms for a big game, homecoming is distraction enough.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Listening to talking heads and every fan (NOT in the correct orange and blue and some who are) we shouldn’t even play this game...We’re gonna get so pushed around up front and whipped we might as well just concede defeat and lay down our swords to the mighty “deserves to be #1” team...but what happens if we win? Do we get respect? We’re kind of in a no win situation here and it feels awfully similar to the MSU/LSU talking head/fan takes last season...can’t wait for this afternoon but I’m cautiously optimistic we can pull this out...the fallout alone will be icing on the cake...y’all enjoy the day and hopefully a 6-0 start...stay classy GC

Yep a few times I heard them act like an Auburn win made them a true contender while not saying it hardly about the Gators.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Im with ya, however, let's hope the freshman nix has an even tougher time with it.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
:lol:

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
I want to win bad..but..I have at least enjoyed the hype and being in the discussion for top ten matchups. Its been awile

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator