God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
That's the SEC East.

Now what are we going to do with it?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Play calling on Mullen is a head scratcher. Seems like we can do whatever we want when Trask is allowed to Trask and get in a rhythm. I get "trying" to establish a run game. If it worked then it would make sense. When it doesn't it looks horrible. I get the feeling that Mullen wants to use all the play book so he wanders away from what is working. I'm okay with that in these games that we're gonna win no matter what. But I'd rather see Trask light it up and secure a Heisman. And we are going to have to throw it 80% versus bama and hope Delance learns how to play in the next two weeks.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
Man I know we don’t give out trophies for it or anything, but line 1 on the year is always win the sec east, and it’s an important “next step” for this regime

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
My favorite part about Choker’s defense is his love of the rabbits package and putting 215 pound players at DE. On third down, he should take out all the d-linemen and put in all safeties to rush the QB.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
So that means Grantham is holding out for a HC job. Which is a good thing as long as he's not thinking he'd get a P5 gig.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Wasn't ut in the top 5 for active winning streaks early in the season? And just like that, now they're in the top 5 for active losing streaks. What a turnaround, but is anyone here shocked?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Our defense won’t slow down Bama even a little. Couple that with our inability to run against air and it doesn’t look promising.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure what all the brouhaha was last week with Vandy . We’ve had a lady named Jean start at eight tackle for us all year . Seriously Jean has a vagina and must be sat down . Whet the ****!

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Trask had a TD called back on a phantom call and if Cope doesn't drop an easy pass for a big gain prolly has another. Even so Trask missed a couple of easy throws for the first time this year. We're not playing better so Mullen's mantra of peaking late in the season ain't happened yet. Some of that is on Mullen trying to establish a run game. Next week he needs to take the gloves off. Trask could nail down the Heisman regardless if we win the SECCG.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Don't get to Atlanta every year. I'm going to relish the win tonight. Plenty of time to worry about LSU/Bama later. Trask is special. I'm enjoying every minute he's on the field.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
We play a bit of tempo and give up Dan’s ideal offense and we cruise. We try and force what we suck at and it starts to go off the rails.

The prevent D is a corrosive state of kind. Giving up yards is okay...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.