Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Just realized Billy told them to fight. Said in the pregame "it's time to put your hands on 'em."
Three Stooges Vintage GIF

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Yeah, I'm sure the SEC had a conversation with the coaches, too. Like... don't put players in a position where something like this happens. ..... Not bad. And I think we made a statement, too.

I agree we made a statement. But like you, my thoughts turn to the coaches - what needs said to them, what they need to say to the players (and fans).

Heck, if some t-shirt company was smart they'd sign that dude an NIL deal with him in that southpaw stance.

I can see it now, captions "I wont back down" /groan

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015

Mazzccua, George and Zanders suspended for the first half of this week’s game.
That’s pretty light, really. At least it will mean more reps for Harris at guard, Hudson at OT and the young TEs.

Irritating that just one vol was disciplined.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
That’s pretty light, really. At least it will mean more reps for Harris at guard, Hudson at OT and the young TEs.

Zero sense. What’s the point of doing an after game review if you’re going to completely ignore how the whole thing started?

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017

I'd rather a young guy like Herman or Lovett get the reps at tackle than Hudson (bc he's a RS Sr) to be honest. Build to the future.

I'm sure only one Vol got suspended because not many threw punches. Hadden, the guy Mazzcua squared up with, didn't throw any punches if I remember right, just dodged haymakers.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That was that piece of human garbage that was sexually assaulting women as soon as he got on Campus. He was Chris Steele’s roommate.

Jalen Jones is/was the poster boy for Mullen’s “best” class at Florida which I guess is why he’s busy taking shots at us on ESPN these days.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I'd rather a young guy like Herman or Lovett get the reps at tackle than Hudson (bc he's a RS Sr) to be honest. Build to the future.

I'm sure only one Vol got suspended because not many threw punches. Hadden, the guy Mazzcua squared up with, didn't throw any punches if I remember right, just dodged haymakers.
Heyyyyy man, Mazz did NOT throw "haymakers"... that dude has some skillz starting with the footwork and open hands! That bitch assed Tennessee player knew he was overmatched!

And on that note... that fuktard #21 was involved in almost EVERY schitty thing UT did all night, including being one of the floppers!

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Heyyyyy man, Mazz did NOT throw "haymakers"... that dude has some skillz starting with the footwork and open hands! That bitch assed Tennessee player knew he was overmatched!

And on that note... that fuktard #21 was involved in almost EVERY schitty thing UT did all night, including being one of the floppers!

And that bitch assed vole was out-weighed by 125+ :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.