Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Because you can't figure out a way to code around it so that Oxbucks calculate properly?
Now here's a man far smarter than the ThreatMatrix's of the world. Any other upvote would not calculate an Oxbuck, so then people in turn would b!tch about that. It never ends.

No matter what I add or don't add on this site, there are a list of unhappy people either way.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
How can something make you laugh but you don’t like it?

If you’re a nole and watched their final possessions on about five occasions this year, you may fit that category.

Otherwise you can quote and use a laughing emoji, as was mentioned above.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Welcome to St. Augustine these days.

Boy are you right.

Back in the day, St. Augustine AND Crescent Beach were awesome and still somewhat unknown.
I still love the area but it will never be what it used to be.

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Now here's a man far smarter than the ThreatMatrix's of the world. Any other upvote would not calculate an Oxbuck, so then people in turn would b!tch about that. It never ends.

No matter what I add or don't add on this site, there are a list of unhappy people either way.
Who cares about oxbucks? Unless they have a 1 oxbuck to $1 exchange rate. Then I retract my comment. And please cash me out.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Yes. Ask again and you get a week off.

GlumAptLamprey-size_restricted.gif

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

There are idiots that give a shyt about oxbucks. I want names.

MTGator

Lifetime Member
Sep 11, 2017
Have you turds ever considered there’s a reason there’s only one upvote?
While you are at it, can you make “laughing at you” and “laughing with you” buttons, as well as snicker, chuckle, rolling eyes, sneer, smirk and guffaw buttons? I believe it’s important that the level and intent of each individual’s humorous interpretation and resulting reaction is accurately reflected and recorded, otherwise the integrity of this board shall be significantly compromised.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017

I'll be happy if we beat the crap out of Ugly. Otherwise, I'm blaming you and this site for improper procedure necessary to procure total happiness. All my Oxbucks for a Victory on saturday! :chomp:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
There are idiots that give a shyt about oxbucks. I want names.
Far more than you’d believe. If I took them away from everyone right now, there would be howling like nothing you’ve ever seen.

The software gets a major upgrade in February. Oxbucks may go the way of the Dodo at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator