***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

Alchemist

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2017
The difference between us and the corndogs is that they will actually try to improve their coaching situation this year.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I just get the feeling we’ll give this one away again. I figured 8-4 this year with losses to Bama, corndogs, dwags and one other. So far, we’re right on track.

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014
No one in Baton Rouge seems to think LSU will win. I had a friend tell me he’d pay me $5 to take his four tickets. Some of them hope they will lose so they can be assured of Orgeron’s exit.

So I’m not sure who is more pessimistic, us or them.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No one in Baton Rouge seems to think LSU will win. I had a friend tell me he’d pay me $5 to take his four tickets. Some of them hope they will lose so they can be assured of Orgeron’s exit.

Well, one of the two coaches has actually received a trophy in his life and one beat the other with his scout squad last year on the road.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

It’s quite interesting with both fan bases praying for a loss.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
First, I’ve got two tickets in the Gator section to give away to anyone on Gatorchatter that would like to go. I’ll be there but going with clients and co-counsel in seats near each other so I can’t use my tix now.

Anyone here on the fence and wants two free, seemingly very high (row Z), corner seat views of AR15 standing on the sideline, hit me up. It will be harder up there to tell that we are sitting a behemoth among giants.

Second, this could be called the disappointment bowl or KY oil stain game. Each team just lost to kentucky in embarrassing spots for their program that will leave long term stains. We will be playing before lunchtime in loooseanuh with both our seasons over well before they should have really begun. No one cares on either side’s fan base except for the false hope of Gator fans of AR getting the majority of plays.

I almost can’t believe I’m going on a guys’ trip in days to New Orleans and a Gator-Lswho game with such little excitement. Thanks Dan (and crazy violence levels in N.O.).

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How bad is Gator apathy for this game and for the football program in general? The Band Thread is solidly at the top of the forum with the Golf Thread holding strong in 4th place.
I’m watching the game. I’ll watch more of it than I did the vandy game. I have some more Halloween decorating to do but I’ll do most of that after the game, unless we **** the bed.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Last time Mullen lost to KY he also beat Lsu that season, so there's that. All I read is how Lsu is struggling and down a bunch of starters. Sounds like the same storylines going into last years game. I see a close game, and our defense struggling with their inept offense. Hopefully we'll be able to run at will on them and pull this game out. What's the deal with Elam, is he healthy yet?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Im not sure what to expect this coming Saturday. Part of me thinks we are going to get rolled because its on the road, LSU is probably feeling like their backs are against the wall and we may have some lingering injuries on the OL. The other part of me thinks we win it easily and Mullen comes off looking like a polished pile of poop again and our façade of competitiveness continues. The other part of me doesn't give a chit because my emotions are now moved to Sundays (GO BUCS!) and hockey season starts tomorrow night. Mullen ball bores me and Im tired of investing time in it when I can do other things on Saturdays. Mullen don't want to recruit and get better, I got better things to do.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We should win this game, but we should have won it last year too. But LSU is a bigger clusterfuch than we are, I get a very 2016 feel to this game. Were we walked into that game and should have lost it, but came away with a win.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
How many yards did Vandy rack up against us? We are pretty easy. Lsu isnt very good but I still dont feel confident.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
If you ever spell the word dog that way again, I will personally fly to Ohio, comb through the white pages for attorneys who like Nickelback, and beat you with a garden rake.

After you narrow the list down using Nickelback you can use ABBA as your second search criteria and I'm sure he'll be the last one standing. Also let me know when you go, I owe him a dick punch as well for his obsessive use of the word "boi".

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
We gonna lose, that son of a Nole kid is going to all Heisman on our azz. The offense is going to forget to run and EJ is going to throw 2 picks.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Here's Mullen's annual game where he wins one that many expect him to lose. LSU is a mess, and Mullen knows that a third loss in a row to them hurts the perception of him and the entire program. I think with the embarrassment of last year, he and the players really want this W and will give better effort than the last two weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator