Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs McNeese State***

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Whether there is 13:00 min or 2:00 minutes left in the half or game Napier will NOT change the way he has them drive down field. It will be a methodical, systematic drive of play after play like they are on a Sunday stroll. Be damned what the scoere is. Napier did it again at the end of the half with McNeese. That was the perfect time to do hurry up and aclimate a team to pull that off when behind. NOT Napier. He simply ran out of time and ran off the field. .
Maybe I'm confused here, but didn't we score with about 30 seconds left in the 1st half? (ETN on a 7 or 8 yd run.) I get that you would have preferred a different type of drive, but I'm not sure how this wasn't a good way to end the half.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I ignore the racism, homophobia and misogyny that passes across the transom on this board to revel in all things Gators.
Paul, cut the sh!t. If you really feel that's how we are, then Swamp Gas may be a better fit.

If you don't want political cracks, then get the damn quote out of your signature.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
On

Do you have a control where, if someone clicks face palm, it doesn't stick without a follow up post? Stating truths, even if uncomfortable, even if based on a future outcome, is not "face palm" worthy.

I wouldn’t worry out it. They don’t mean anything. Plus, Ox overlooks like your first 55 face palms received. It’s only after that where you start facing intermittent disciplinary banning. And doxing doesn’t start until you break 60, which no one cool has ever been close to.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
It's Ox's world and I bless my lucky stars he allows me in. But any time I see nebulous (-ist) accusations about the board I'm gonna jump them.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Lol, how many guys from the last staff have to lose their jobs to Freshmen before we admit that the overall team Billy inherited wasnt very talented?
Princely bout to lost his job to Searcy, Dez is a back of the rotation player at DT, the young DBs are showing out, James is looking like the best backer we've had in a long time. We have a guy who arrived in June starting at WR, Young TEs look better than the starters,

If that truly is the case, I am fine with playing the youngsters and taking our lumps this year and next. 2025 is SECC or bust.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Do you have a control where, if someone clicks face palm, it doesn't stick without a follow up post? Stating truths, even if uncomfortable, even if based on a future outcome, is not "face palm" worthy.
The face palm can work for the message but not the messager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.