***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Ole Miss***

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
No they dont.

They are mostly asymptomatic and have coronavirus antibodies, like most people who have ever been around the flu in their life.

and taking Chinese tests that false positive at a rate of 100 to 600%

even the PCR tests are unable to determine if the viral load is minimal or actually capable of causing the disease.
Kind of my point. Are they just asymptomatic, shedding virus, etc. Lot of info that PCR catches everything, probably too much for public health, but it is the test available first. UF is doing a ton of research on different tests as they have a lot of guinea pigs looking for free testing.... Ymmv

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hearing we’re gonna be missing multiple starters for Ole Miss between Covid, suspensions, injuries. Pretty vague details so far...but could be a problem

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hearing we’re gonna be missing multiple starters for Ole Miss between Covid, suspensions, injuries. Pretty vague details so far...but could be a problem
Dont worry. Our excellent recruiting has built incredible depth.

At DB and Rushbacker.

Seriously, we could miss the first 22 and still beat to piss out of Ole Kiff.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Kaiir Elam elevates game, Miller slims down, Diabate more boisterous

Elam spent this offseason trying to perfect his technique in press coverage and getting into his best playing shape. He studied film on Patrick Peterson, Stephon Gilmore and Jalen Ramsey, while doing speed training and CB drills with his father, former NFL safety Abram Elam.

“I would run hills every day. I would run the beach early in the morning, like a mile or two,” Elam said. “Basically resistance running to help build my speed.”

Elam wasn’t sure of his most recent 40-yard dash time, but said he doesn’t run in the 4.4 range.

“No,” Elam responded, “I’m faster than that.”

Some other notes. Ventrell Miller will be a starter from what I've heard. Even better (sarcasm)? He has dropped 15 pounds. He was only like 230-235 pounds last season. I think. That's a lot of weight. Robinson bragged Miller is keeping up with Pitts. Well, he better. Miller is now the size of a safety.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We should be able to, but with the recruiting the last 5 years, I seriously have my doubts.
I dont. especially with a first year coach. with no spring practice. they're going to know about the first 10 pages of the playbook.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Also, I don't usually read Andreu. But, his article was in my news feed. I'll spare you. What caught my eye was his ranking of the SEC linebackers. Here is the list.

1. Georgia

2. Auburn

3. Alabama

4. Missouri

5. Kentucky

6. LSU

7. Tennessee

8. Florida

9. Texas A&M

10. Ole Miss

11. South Carolina

12. Mississippi State

13. Vanderbilt

14. Arkansas

This is so embarrassing. Mullen ought to be freakin ashamed of himself. I cannot quarrel with being 8th. We could be 9th. We are far enough into his tenure as UF that something like this is all on him. Rant over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.