***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I don;t know if dude plays or not this weekend. I was just commenting on the similarity of the 2 teams offenses after the backup QB was forced into action. Makes you wonder why practice was not yielding the results or were the coaches too stubborn?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I see a methodical win here. Trask will get his chances, Fat Slob will dial up some blitzes to force a mistake or two.

UF 34
SC 17

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I don;t know if dude plays or not this weekend. I was just commenting on the similarity of the 2 teams offenses after the backup QB was forced into action. Makes you wonder why practice was not yielding the results or were the coaches too stubborn?
You know that answer - stubborn coaches. They all are. Spurrier was no different when it came to his offense but at least he had the courage to switch personnel.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Chump has taken the shackles off the offense this season. It's probably killing him. They actually have been pretty balanced pass/run (218/204). We didn't have trouble with Barns run game I don't think Chump's will be a challenge. And I'm not worried with Chump's passing game even if Greenard is out. And Chump coached the game of his life last week, I doubt he has another in him. I'm pretty sure our boys won't be in a very good mood this coming Saturday. We win handily.
Vegas favors us by 7.5.

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
So Florida is coming off the worst defensive performance in decades and still won't have the 2 pass rushers. We also still can't run the ball at all.

How exactly does UF win this game? Someone break it down.

We score more total points than the Cocks.

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
After USCe got the int run back TD the offense punted the ball 5 times in a row, you know that was on orders to not take any chances, same ole same ole.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hilinski could barely walk on Saturday. Can't imagine him playing. Knowing Muschamp I'm anticipating the same gameplan from Chump he had
at Williams Bryce when we started Morningwig. 57 runs, 2 screens and perhaps the tight end throwing
to a defensive tackle on a botched fake punt.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Knowing Muschamp I'm anticipating the same gameplan from Chump he had at Williams Bryce when we started Morningwig. 57 runs, 2 screens and perhaps the tight end throwing to a defensive tackle on a botched fake punt.
And they'll probably work like a charm against this defense right now.

GatorsRGrt

Sep 15, 2017
The cocks are a pretty good football team. Their biggest weakness is Muschamp. He threw the game away last year against us by going conservative on us when they were up big. He should have given the game away to the Dawgs when he tried a 60 yard field goal with a kicker who cant kick a 50 yarder and gave the ball to the Dawgs on the 45 with plenty of time left to kick their own field goal. The Dawgs biggest weakness, Kirby Smart, failed to capitalize on the stupid decision by Muschamp.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Chump has taken the shackles off the offense this season. It's probably killing him. They actually have been pretty balanced pass/run (218/204). We didn't have trouble with Barns run game I don't think Chump's will be a challenge. And I'm not worried with Chump's passing game even if Greenard is out. And Chump coached the game of his life last week, I doubt he has another in him. I'm pretty sure our boys won't be in a very good mood this coming Saturday. We win handily.
Vegas favors us by 7.5.
He really didn’t coach the game of his life, Fromm, Kirby, et al gifted it to him :lol:

The sun shines on a Dwag’s ass every now and then.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
We will have some big plays on offense and score on those plays. We should get up a couple scores early. That will put their offense in a really tough spot and quiet the crowd. We get a few pics as well and take one to the house in the second half. What we MUST do is get off the field on defense and have some sustained time consuming drives for scores along with the couple of explosive plays. Mullen needs to let Trask run the offense from one end to the other. Hopefully we get one DE back and Pierce is healthy.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
We will have some big plays on offense and score on those plays. We should get up a couple scores early. That will put their offense in a really tough spot and quiet the crowd. We get a few pics as well and take one to the house in the second half. What we MUST do is get off the field on defense and have some sustained time consuming drives for scores along with the couple of explosive plays. Mullen needs to let Trask run the offense from one end to the other. Hopefully we get one DE back and Pierce is healthy.
Our main problem will be mental. Are we going to have a loser mentality similar to last year's post Ugly loss or will we play pissed off and mad as hell? Nothing else really matters, CDM's biggest coaching challenge this week!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Our main problem will be mental. Are we going to have a loser mentality similar to last year's post Ugly loss or will we play pissed off and mad as hell? Nothing else really matters, CDM's biggest coaching challenge this week!

I agree. Oddly enough, I thought outside of Lsu and maybe Mich, the Usce game last year was as pivotal a moment for Mullen as there was. He had to stop the bleeding that day and fortunately did. Now, he's in a comparable situation against them again.

I like that he recognized last year that he and the staff did not do a very good job of getting them back mentally agter the loss in Jax, admitting that they allowed uga to beat them twice. Hopefully, he kills any hint of that this week. Forget everything from Saturday, and just go win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator