***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I think this game has always been Muschamp's Super Bowl. He's the arrogant type that still feels like he was dealt a bad hand and never deserved to be fired. So I fully expect him to throw everything possible at us in hopes of pulling the upset. I was happy to them lose last weekend so they aren't brimming with confidence coming in. But I do think, based on history, unfortunately this will be a tighter game than any of us would like. Hopefully Mullen understands that he has to blow some teams out and can't always rely on winning the second half. Last week's final two possessions of the first half were encouraging in that regard. We need that killer mindset again. Guys like WM and KS are much more beatable when they get jumped on early and can't stay on schedule. They don't function well from behind and it goes against their character to try to catch up. That's what we need to do.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I've had a seat reserved for her for years. She never takes me up on the offer though.
:trux:

It probably keeps going into her Junk folder. If I were to guess.

Laura Rutledge hasn’t replied to my ardent fan mail either...it’s a very sad affair for both of us

Double check the zip code. You know if it’s not perfect it’ll probably end up in a mail room somewhere.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It probably keeps going into her Junk folder. If I were to guess.

Double check the zip code. You know if it’s not perfect it’ll probably end up in a mail room somewhere.

Well, if she would take me up on my offer, I'd be happy to lick the junk folder flap to seal it closed so that never happens again.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not arguing that...but just like fishing...you know presentation is key
Have you seen me? I'm way beyond the point where presentation matters. It's all about getting in and out quickly before I have a heart attack these days.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Have you seen me? I'm way beyond the point where presentation matters. It's all about getting in and out quickly before I have a heart attack these days.

If you wiggle your worm you’ll eventually get a bite

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, if she would take me up on my offer, I'd be happy to lick the junk folder flap to seal it closed so that never happens again.
4h5rne.jpg

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think this game has always been Muschamp's Super Bowl. He's the arrogant type that still feels like he was dealt a bad hand and never deserved to be fired. So I fully expect him to throw everything possible at us in hopes of pulling the upset. I was happy to them lose last weekend so they aren't brimming with confidence coming in. But I do think, based on history, unfortunately this will be a tighter game than any of us would like. Hopefully Mullen understands that he has to blow some teams out and can't always rely on winning the second half. Last week's final two possessions of the first half were encouraging in that regard. We need that killer mindset again. Guys like WM and KS are much more beatable when they get jumped on early and can't stay on schedule. They don't function well from behind and it goes against their character to try to catch up. That's what we need to do.
Another factor that makes me nervous is Todd Grantham. I'd feel alot better if we could skip 3rd down

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.