Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019

Sigh............

I like Princely, but have some Got Damn mental toughness or just ignore the $hit completely. Posting stuff like that only confirms the trolls wasted time and urges them to do more of it.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Sigh............

I like Princely, but have some Got Damn mental toughness or just ignore the $hit completely. Posting stuff like that only confirms the trolls wasted time and urges them to do more of it.

Marshall has already given up. He is training for the draft combines. He's been beat more than Jackson. Right now, Marshall is our #3 CB behind Moore and Kimber.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This is a HUGE game. A road SEC game that will be critcal to us getting a bowl invite. Win this and go into the bye at 5-2. That means we have to win AT LEAST 2 games from a schedule that's left with the LegHumpers, Arky, LSU, Mizzou, and Free Shoes U. I'm as optimistic as the next person but a home game with Arky and a win at Mizzou is our best shot. At least from this arm chair view anyway. Otherwise a loss in Columbia and Jacksonville would be a very bad omen for the season. But I'm hopeful after Vandy. We throw together a decent passing game to play off a run dominant offense driven by ETN and Montrel and BOOM! we've got a searson to feel good about. Let's go GATORS!

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
We are 1-0 when I don’t visit Gchatter during the game

0a2ed408689ccdd8747e910d135c2c69.gif

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
This is a HUGE game. A road SEC game that will be critcal to us getting a bowl invite. Win this and go into the bye at 5-2. That means we have to win AT LEAST 2 games from a schedule that's left with the LegHumpers, Arky, LSU, Mizzou, and Free Shoes U. I'm as optimistic as the next person but a home game with Arky and a win at Mizzou is our best shot. At least from this arm chair view anyway. Otherwise a loss in Columbia and Jacksonville would be a very bad omen for the season. But I'm hopeful after Vandy. We throw together a decent passing game to play off a run dominant offense driven by ETN and Montrel and BOOM! we've got a searson to feel good about. Let's go GATORS!

“Must win” #4 on the season!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.