***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Towson***

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I would be pleasantly shocked if we somehow only dropped 2 regular season games.

Unless game by game Trask becomes functionally like he's led this team for years..... Trask + receivers become a well-oiled machine that we haven't even seen the beginnings of ... yet. Remember, there are numerous youngsters developing on the field of play, ready to bust out.
Go Gators! Keep up Gator fans. It's our fun trip too.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorsUnis: BREAKING: @GatorsFB will break out the orange alternates this Saturday against Towson ⚪️ #GoGators #JUMPMAN

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hope we are completely looking past Towson and have been preparing for Auburn since before we even played Tennessee. Screw the coach speak. I want to beat Auburn and if that means we squeak by Towson because we didn’t watch a lick of film then fine. Just beat Auburn. Hell I don’t even know where Towson is and I don’t even care to know. Heck I’ve already forgotten this game and we haven’t even played it yet.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I hope we are completely looking past Towson and have been preparing for Auburn since before we even played Tennessee. Screw the coach speak. I want to beat Auburn and if that means we squeak by Towson because we didn’t watch a lick of film then fine. Just beat Auburn. Hell I don’t even know where Towson is and I don’t even care to know. Heck I’ve already forgotten this game and we haven’t even played it yet.
That is the kind of fandom that can destroy a team.

Do you have any idea how mamy games have been lost by forums that did NOT focus on the next game?

Towson is in Maryland and its is a teachers college. Start preparing now to watch this game, like a PREPARED fan.

Last edited:

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Florida has thrown for 300-plus yards in each of its last three games (312 vs. UT-Martin; 300 at Kentucky; 313 vs. Tennessee), marking the first time it has done that since the final two games of 2002 and its 2003 season opener......

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It’s embarrassing that we are playing a D3 school this far into the season.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Florida has thrown for 300-plus yards in each of its last three games (312 vs. UT-Martin; 300 at Kentucky; 313 vs. Tennessee), marking the first time it has done that since the final two games of 2002 and its 2003 season opener......

Most teams do that can't run the ball worth a damn. Franks was probably the only reason we were under 300 when we were crappy running the ball in our games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.