Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

NoPumper666

Mar 4, 2021
To his credit there isn’t much to say about the recruiting budget or the facilities. Both non existent. That’s about the only thing I don’t put on Dan.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
1: Dan will pull some tricks out of the bag and make it closer than people expect.
Some bone headed play (ala Marco Wilson) or puzzling play selection will close the deal for Kirby
and his butt sniffers.
2: Mullen will look the goof ball in his after-game presser, make silly comments about
who really won the game, and and give kudos to under performing assistants.
3: UF brass will take the "glass-half full" view and proclaim a vote of confidence
the the current staff.
4: Gators will play out the remainder of the season against lesser opponents but
still manage to blow at least one of the games.
5: The end of the season will bring about continued support from UF Brass
and Danny Boy will receive word of his contract extension and another raise for
his "winning season" while on a well-deserved vacation.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
1: Dan will pull some tricks out of the bag and make it closer than people expect.
Some bone headed play (ala Marco Wilson) or puzzling play selection will close the deal for Kirby
and his butt sniffers.
2: Mullen will look the goof ball in his after-game presser, make silly comments about
3: UF brass will take the "glass-half full" view and proclaim a vote of confidence
the the current staff.
4: Gators will play out the remainder of the season against lesser opponents but
:puke:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
and his butt sniffers.
the the current staff.

You're either not watching, heavily inebriated or just being silly. I wouldn’t rule out 3 more losses at this point, especially if/when Saturday goes wrong. I tend to agree that we may just come out and play way better than we’ve looked in recent games. But outside of that, pulling an upset and rallying to the finish(which is beyond unlikely), we’re staring at 7-5/6-6, maybe the worst recruiting class we’ve ever had and will have most likely lost to uga and the noles, all while being possibly the most abrasive, ridiculously arrogant person on the planet. That happens and he’s gone. I’m not even sure it wouldn’t be amicable with him taking a job like Texas Tech or comparable. He’s clearly not cut out for UF.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Being that it's my choice at this point, heading into Ga/Fla week, I select to believe our Gators rally with AR spiced with a rewired EJ to win or at least scared the hell out of Kirby. >> Damn Mullen for mishandling these guys ... not giving GatorNation or gator players a team to be proud of.
Will there be chance chants of "Fruk Dan Mullen."?

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
You're either not watching, heavily inebriated or just being silly. I wouldn’t rule out 3 more losses at this point, especially if/when Saturday goes wrong. I tend to agree that we may just come out and play way better than we’ve looked in recent games. But outside of that, pulling an upset and rallying to the finish(which is beyond unlikely), we’re staring at 7-5/6-6, maybe the worst recruiting class we’ve ever had and will have most likely lost to uga and the noles, all while being possibly the most abrasive, ridiculously arrogant person on the planet. That happens and he’s gone. ...
Promise? I'm rooting for this then.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I suppose this goes here. I hate Georgia.
AAPY0Ik.img

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Optimist outlook: UGAy has a great defense...but what great offense have they actually played? Vandy? Clemson? South Carolina? The best offensive opponent they've faced is Auburn...ranked #30 and with Bo Nix as the QB. Florida has shown the ability to be explosive with AR as our QB and IF Dan goes with the best player and IF AR can cut down on trying to force a play (good as he is, he's had a few turnovers now trying to do too much out there)...well, stranger things have happened in this rivalry.

Pessimist outlook: one word--Grantham.

Realist outlook: Florida might actually do better than everyone thinks since AR is truly an elite player and our offense has a lot of weapons...but still lose because of...Grantham. He's a terrible coach and the players don't respect him. If the defense struggles to get off the field and the players lose motivation, this will be ugly.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Grantham makes this a silly game -- with DC Grantham, football is a silly game

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Optimist outlook: UGAy has a great defense...but what great offense have they actually played? Vandy? Clemson? South Carolina? The best offensive opponent they've faced is Auburn...ranked #30 and with Bo Nix as the QB. Florida has shown the ability to be explosive with AR as our QB and IF Dan goes with the best player and IF AR can cut down on trying to force a play (good as he is, he's had a few turnovers now trying to do too much out there)...well, stranger things have happened in this rivalry.

Pessimist outlook: one word--Grantham.

Realist outlook: Florida might actually do better than everyone thinks since AR is truly an elite player and our offense has a lot of weapons...but still lose because of...Grantham. He's a terrible coach and the players don't respect him. If the defense struggles to get off the field and the players lose motivation, this will be ugly.

The only problem with this is the assumption that AR gets all the snaps. By all accounts, Mullen is preparing to throw all common sense out the window and play EJ at least a few series.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The only problem with this is the assumption that AR gets all the snaps. By all accounts, Mullen is preparing to throw all common sense out the window and play EJ at least a few series.
If Emory starts we should be able to Baker Act him. Which lawyers want to do this?

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018

I'm aware it's a big IF.
Who knows...Mullen also said he had packages for both EJ and AR vs Bama up until gametime when it was all EJ.

I do know our only chance of beating UGAy is if AR gets the majority of the snaps. I think that's clear to everyone besides Dullen by now--and even he might have seen the light.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I'm aware it's a big IF.
Who knows...Mullen also said he had packages for both EJ and AR vs Bama up until gametime when it was all EJ.

I do know our only chance of beating UGAy is if AR gets the majority of the snaps. I think that's clear to everyone besides Dullen by now--and even he might have seen the light.
The only package that doofus fk stick has is a transfer portal package, stuffed with 10% coupons to Sonnys and some free passes to his thumb wrestling do-jang. We are going to get rick rolled Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.