I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
bay punting GIF

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
We’re going to get our schit pushed in so far we bleed out our mouths. Our defense is so bad and our offense continues to be completely predictable.
georgia scored over 50 on Kentucky while KY only scored a couple of TDs, but then little vandy scored 20. We could/should score some points. Can our D slow georgia down, create some TOs? Not likely, but I would have bet we wouldn’t score more than 30 nor come from 10 back with 5 minutes remaining yesterday.

I want to believe we can win, imagining how it will shake up the SEC, and put UF on top of the East. Staff needs to get us settled and successful early.

ted

Aug 24, 2019
georgia scored over 50 on Kentucky while KY only scored a couple of TDs, but then little vandy scored 20. We could/should score some points. Can our D slow georgia down, create some TOs? Not likely, but I would have bet we wouldn’t score more than 30 nor come from 10 back with 5 minutes remaining yesterday.

I want to believe we can win, imagining how it will shake up the SEC, and put UF on top of the East. Staff needs to get us settled and successful early.
If we see more of what we saw yesterday, with improvements in tackling and assignments on defense and the passing on offense it will be a second half game. We can’t revert back to our habits from the Utah and Kentucky games. Keep moving forward.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
They should be loose against UGA. I worry about Mizzou.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
I think we're turning a corner and will give Georgia all they can handle. Don't turn in your Gator card at this point, but lay it out on the table.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
We don't match up well. :sadnanner:
This is not a must win game fortunately and style points are in effect.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
For petes sake, just prep all this week and next then go play the friggin game. Winner take all. Nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I don't think it's going to be pretty. I hope the stars align for us and we pull this off, but it doesn't feel likely.
Why should it? They are currently the #1 team in country and two-time defending NC. They are top to bottom more talented than we are and far more experienced.

But…..they have not been overwhelming this year outside of the game where they spanked UK. Their best player is currently nursing a sprained ankle and who know what impact that’ll have. Are they due for a letdown? Can we play a “perfect” game and, if so, will that be enough? Upsets happen all the time in CFB. While Ugly “should” beat us, well, you just never know. I think we have a decent shot and am actually looking forward to the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator