Votes: 30 32.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
No one gives a crap about this game.
So you won't be watching it then next week? How will you do the post-game podcast?

We absolutely need it to practice tackling, and RPO plays. Anyhow, it was just a suggestion for upping people's posting game. You know, practice makes perfect and what not.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
So you won't be watching it then next week? How will you do the post-game podcast?

We absolutely need it to practice tackling, and RPO plays. Anyhow, it was just a suggestion for upping people's posting game. You know, practice makes perfect and what not.
Be nice to get s giant lead so EJ can get a bunch of reps. Interested to see what improvement there is.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Watching my other team CU... wish Mullen would try some of stuff these guys do. Mixing up tempo, especially in the RZ. Misdirection plays, including a beautiful PA where the whole team went left expect for a WR and two blockers for an awesome screen. It’s also loosening up the LOS for a better rushing attack. Don’t want Mullen to revamp the offense but there are some nice wrinkles he could add that would make us much less predict.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
CUs offense is so fun. I’m glad I get to cheer for a fun offense but for the love of Him... why can’t Florida figure this out?

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
CUs offense is so fun. I’m glad I get to cheer for a fun offense but for the love of Him... why can’t Florida figure this out?

It's the early season, so the excuse is that "Mullen doesn't want to open up too much of his playbook too early"

In mid-season, it is because _____________ (pick one: "O-line can't pass protect" /" Franks doesn't have the football IQ" / "Receivers can't run clean routes") to allow Mullen to fully open his playbook

In late season it is because we are "too dinged up and thin at the __________ position to allow Mullen to open up the playbook."

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
It's the early season, so the excuse is that "Mullen doesn't want to open up too much of his playbook too early"

In mid-season, it is because _____________ (pick one: "O-line can't pass protect" /" Franks doesn't have the football IQ" / "Receivers can't run clean routes") to allow Mullen to fully open his playbook

In late season it is because we are "too dinged up and thin at the __________ position to allow Mullen to open up the playbook."
I think the current thought is the OL isn’t up to par and FF is a liability/not willing runner. Not sure how far off that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.