Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You can't simulate the humidity. It will hit them by the end of the 2nd quarter.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
You can't simulate the humidity. It will hit them by the end of the 2nd quarter.
A 3:30 game would be best, Sun in their faces and at our backs, we get shade earlier etc.

With a 7:00 kickoff, the heat and humidity won’t be so bad but the noise will be much worse.

Alex Brown, please talk to Brenton Cox about timing, sacks and noise…

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
I understand Billy is going to save AR for the SEC season. We are going to use 4 running backs all the time. Just trying to put together the comments about Coach's game management.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I understand Billy is going to save AR for the SEC season. We are going to use 4 running backs all the time. Just trying to put together the comments about Coach's game management.
The key is to resolutely deflect every cogent argument against you, even those with irrefutable statistics. Say we run the ball 45% of the time. Still assert that he only runs the ball off tackle, and despite having several drafted, no WRs want to play for him, etc.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Billy's first game is against a top-10 team. Don't think he doesn't know this game is important in terms of kicking things off.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A 3:30 game would be best, Sun in their faces and at our backs, we get shade earlier etc.

With a 7:00 kickoff, the heat and humidity won’t be so bad but the noise will be much worse.

Alex Brown, please talk to Brenton Cox about timing, sacks and noise…

And Alex, while you are at it talk to him about playing EVERY play this season versus every other one.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The key is to resolutely deflect every cogent argument against you, even those with irrefutable statistics. Say we run the ball 45% of the time. Still assert that he only runs the ball off tackle, and despite having several drafted, no WRs want to play for him, etc.
Somebody went to Swamp Donkey's school of posting.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I'm getting the feeling we are going to curbstomp them so hard that they will be begging Elohim for mercy by the middle of the 3rd quarter, and all five of each players wives will simultaneously feel like they've been violated.

Nomadigator

Veni vidi facepalmi
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2018
Panel of Pac-12 writers unanimously picks Utah to win the conference title this year

Which team will win the conference championship?​

Morales: USC is tempting because of the offensive firepower, but Utah is the more well-rounded team right now and has the chemistry of having played together for a few years. So I’ll go with the Utes.
Kamrani: It should be Utah, but historically the Utes struggle when they are tabbed to be one of, if not the best, teams in the conference. The Utes thrive as the underdog, but they are that no more having won their first conference title in 2021. How does Kyle Whittingham block out the noise from the start? It’ll get loud before the Florida opener. That’s for sure.
Haller: Utah. The Utes are headed for (gasp!) the CFP. The schedule is tricky. Utah opens against Florida at The Swamp. Two weeks later the Utes have a dangerous home game against San Diego State. But this is a mature group. They know what’s at stake. And they have the talent to get there.
Caple: Utah. With so much speculation swirling around Washington, Oregon, Stanford and California as it pertains to potential Big Ten expansion (and obvious storylines around USC and UCLA), it can be easy to forget that Utah steamrolled its way to a Pac-12 title last season, returns most of its key players and is the highest-ranked conference team in basically every preseason poll.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
"Utah opens against Florida at The Swamp. Two weeks later the Utes have a dangerous home game against San Diego State."

Was he serious with this? An away game at the Swamp is basically being compared to a "dangerous" home game against freaking San Diego State?

It's time to show these turds what big boy football is.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Could it be any worse than their winner last year losing to BYU and San Diego State?
I certainly hope so...and soon. Blowing them the phukk out in front of the whole world would make me very happy. Seeing the sour look on those homer's faces the Monday after will be sweet too.

Last edited:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This is exactly what we want them thinking out in Punk 12 land. Utes breezes over to the east coast and play a rebuilding Florida team and then concentrate on these dangerous PAC 12 games. Are you kidding me? After UF is finished with them, they will know exactly was a real football game feels like. I feel better about this opener more and more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator