Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Confused why it was a deal breaker for Frost but not Mullenzez, who practically did the same damn thing?
After we lost on Frost...who was left that filled the lame requirements?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe we just go ahead and update the thread title to "GCMB still jilted over rejection by mediocre Scott Frost"
I'm certainly not jilted. All my point was is that if Frost had come to UF, I think he would have had far more success. That isn't saying much, as 15-30 is an absolutely horrific and inexcusable record. Nebraska was/is an awful place to coach, they still have NC aspirations and it's never going to happen again, EVER. He was too much of a wussy to say no, and either come to UF or stay at UCF. He's getting what he deserves for being a coward.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm certainly not jilted. All my point was is that if Frost had come to UF, I think he would have had far more success. That isn't saying much, as 15-30 is an absolutely horrific and inexcusable record. Nebraska was/is an awful place to coach, they still have NC aspirations and it's never going to happen again, EVER. He was too much of a wussy to say no, and either come to UF or stay at UCF. He's getting what he deserves for being a coward.
I agree with all of this.

The point I was trying to make was that it has nothing to do whatsoever with our game against Utah, but somehow we can't resist commenting on the topic.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This just in. The Gator Football preseason special is starting on Monday. And I'm already there....

Here is the schedule on Bally Sports (Channel 401/402 Comcast/Infinity):
  • Monday, Aug. 29 at 3 p.m.
  • Monday, Aug. 29 at 10:30 p.m.
  • Tuesday, Aug. 30 at 9:30 a.m.
  • Wednesday, Aug. 31 at 11 a.m.
  • Wednesday, Aug. 31 at 11 p.m.
  • Thursday, Sept. 1 at 11 a.m.
  • Thursday, Sept. 1 at 10:30 p.m.
  • Friday, Sept. 2 at 3 p.m.
  • Friday, Sept. 2 at 9:30 p.m.
  • Saturday, Sept. 3 at 10:30 a.m.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This just in. The Gator Football preseason special is starting on Monday. And I'm already there....

Here is the schedule on Bally Sports (Channel 401/402 Comcast/Infinity):
  • Monday, Aug. 29 at 3 p.m.
  • Monday, Aug. 29 at 10:30 p.m.
  • Tuesday, Aug. 30 at 9:30 a.m.
  • Wednesday, Aug. 31 at 11 a.m.
  • Wednesday, Aug. 31 at 11 p.m.
  • Thursday, Sept. 1 at 11 a.m.
  • Thursday, Sept. 1 at 10:30 p.m.
  • Friday, Sept. 2 at 3 p.m.
  • Friday, Sept. 2 at 9:30 p.m.
  • Saturday, Sept. 3 at 10:30 a.m.
Oh yeah, its hosted by the new voice of the Gators Sean Kelley. Guess we'll get a preview/hint of what it will be like to listen into him on his play by play. He better be a believer in the Gators like Mick is all I have to say....

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
Careful, Mullenz could easily end up at Nebraska and would have a far better record than little bitchface frosty.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was feeling pretty good about this game but I’m starting to rethink based on the fact that so much of our discussion has focused on the humidity being one of our key advantages.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I was feeling pretty good about this game but I’m starting to rethink based on the fact that so much of our discussion has focused on the humidity being one of our key advantages.
We have a future #1 draft pick QB!

Nevermind he has only started 1 game and has less than 40 completions in his career.

:lol:

Regardless ... take care of the ball should win easily. It may go into the 4th quarter though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.