Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

That's an awfully small front 7. Only one of them reaches the 3 bills mark, and that's right at 3 bills. Their ends are 241 and 256 respectively, while their 3 linebackers look longingly at Sally Struthers for an extra meal. Their front 7 boasts 5 sophs, 1 frosh, and 1 senior, however that lone senior is Diabate so it might as well be another frosh/soph.

Look I know a lot of you buy in on the double narrative; the Mighty Gators have fallen while Utah is playoff bound this year. Nonsense on both fronts. We may not punt against this defense on Saturday. They are woefully inexperienced and undersized. If our running game gets going, which I expect it to, that will just open things up even more for AR to drop dimes over their heads. The Swamp will be rocking Saturday night as we put up over 40 easily. The good guys win this one 48-24 by the time the carnage settles.

saltyg8r

Past caring
Lifetime Member
Dec 12, 2020

Saturday tells the tale, but man I like this guy. Confident, straightforward, organized. The comment about working on improvement regardless of the opponent sounds just like Sabanspeak. I think he is going to produce for us.

Btw, Florida by 4.

g8tr72

Lifetime Member
Jun 8, 2016
Saturday tells the tale, but man I like this guy. Confident, straightforward, organized. The comment about working on improvement regardless of the opponent sounds just like Sabanspeak. I think he is going to produce for us.

Btw, Florida by 4.

For me, Saturday won't tell the whole tale.

With what Nullen left us/him with, I'll be patient while BIlly tries to right the ship.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I watched a lot of different videos yesterday talking about the game. One of them, can't remember which, said there's trash coming out of Utah about hurting AR because of our depth. It wasn't like a bounty or anything.
LOL. AR is bigger than most of their LBs and DEs. Good luck with that.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That's an awfully small front 7. Only one of them reaches the 3 bills mark, and that's right at 3 bills. Their ends are 241 and 256 respectively, while their 3 linebackers look longingly at Sally Struthers for an extra meal. Their front 7 boasts 5 sophs, 1 frosh, and 1 senior, however that lone senior is Diabate so it might as well be another frosh/soph.

Look I know a lot of you buy in on the double narrative; the Mighty Gators have fallen while Utah is playoff bound this year. Nonsense on both fronts. We may not punt against this defense on Saturday. They are woefully inexperienced and undersized. If our running game gets going, which I expect it to, that will just open things up even more for AR to drop dimes over their heads. The Swamp will be rocking Saturday night as we put up over 40 easily. The good guys win this one 48-24 by the time the carnage settles.
Just looking at that you point out the same thing I was thinking before their DC came out. Now that it has come out I feel even more better about our possibility offensively. Diabetus being the lone SR. wow! And it took an injury for him to be named the starter. Extremely small and undersized vs. UF's avg 321 LB offensive line. Napier is going to pound and ground it and let AR do his thing. I am with you, UF may not punt this game. Utah's defense before the departures were ranked #59 last year. With their youth, don't see it being much better.

Utah's offense.....3 Sophs and 2 Jr's with an avg. of 304 LBS. Ok, so Utah is showing 4 OL returning. 3 of those 4 were backups last year. With a rotation who knows but only LT Daniels (297lbs) was a 1 last year and was playing LG. From seeing this it looks as if the OL will be a place UF will exploit. Rising and Bernard won't be able to do anything if UF controls the LOS and gets a rush. They're going to get some points but the defensive advantage will go to UF on this matchup.

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
Hey Gator Chatter people,

First of all, my 7 wives say hello and they are looking forward to getting to humidity. We have had the hottest summer on record with most days since June over 100 (in SL, UT, hotter down south) but we have had some strange monsoons since June, as well. It has been more humid than I can remember (for Utah), around 50% each late afternoon, versus the normal 10%, but personally we have loved it as it does not crack your skin like our normal high desert air does. Even the mountains are not feeling refreshing as we have our arsenic air, our inversions and western fires. It will be refreshing to get into Gainesville. What is the altitude down there? campus here is about 4800 feet above sea level, the air is thin, so getting that thick, fresh air will feel nice.

Thanks for hosting us, it sounds like we will have 10,000 Utah fans at Griffin stadium. We are looking forward to return the hospitality and host your Gators at RES, assuming they don't let our air and altitude scare them away. Fingers crossed.

We honestly do not know what will happen, but I can ensure you that, we are not going to try and hurt AR or anyone. It's not our style and not what Coach Whitt is about. We have many SO playing, and even a true freshman LB, so please be gentle to them. Sure we would love to kick the gators f*cking heads off, but I do not think that's likely.

What is there to do in Gainesville or what is a must do in Gainesville? Really, we do not know much about it there and friends of mine that support other SEC teams are not much help (they are c*nts and call Gainesville the armpit of Florida, I don't believe that). We have a big Utes event Friday evening, but what about in the day, what about Sunday? What about before the flights home on Monday? Saturday we are going to need all day to drink before the game, because you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

Again, thanks for hosting us. We are all really looking forward to the game, you have a great forum here, with some good information and what seems to be good fans.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016

First of all, my 7 wives say hello and they are looking forward to getting to humidity. We have had the hottest summer on record with most days since June over 100 (in SL, UT, hotter down south) but we have had some strange monsoons since June, as well. It has been more humid than I can remember (for Utah), around 50% each late afternoon, versus the normal 10%, but personally we have loved it as it does not crack your skin like our normal high desert air does. Even the mountains are not feeling refreshing as we have our arsenic air, our inversions and western fires. It will be refreshing to get into Gainesville. What is the altitude down there? campus here is about 4800 feet above sea level, the air is thin, so getting that thick, fresh air will feel nice.

Thanks for hosting us, it sounds like we will have 10,000 Utah fans at Griffin stadium. We are looking forward to return the hospitality and host your Gators at RES, assuming they don't let our air and altitude scare them away. Fingers crossed.

We honestly do not know what will happen, but I can ensure you that, we are not going to try and hurt AR or anyone. It's not our style and not what Coach Whitt is about. We have many SO playing, and even a true freshman LB, so please be gentle to them. Sure we would love to kick the gators f*cking heads off, but I do not think that's likely.

What is there to do in Gainesville or what is a must do in Gainesville? Really, we do not know much about it there and friends of mine that support other SEC teams are not much help (they are c*nts and call Gainesville the armpit of Florida, I don't believe that). We have a big Utes event Friday evening, but what about in the day, what about Sunday? What about before the flights home on Monday? Saturday we are going to need all day to drink before the game, because you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

Again, thanks for hosting us. We are all really looking forward to the game, you have a great forum here, with some good information and what seems to be good fans.
Sounds like a Shug Jordan post. "our poor little boys don't stand a chance against them growd men at (Florida, Bammer, Georgia, Mississippi State, Duquesne, etc.). We'll be lucky to keep the score under a 100. "

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
Sounds like a Shug Jordan post. "our poor little boys don't stand a chance against them growd men at (Florida, Bammer, Georgia, Mississippi State, Duquesne, etc.). We'll be lucky to keep the score under a 100. "
It's true! Be gentle to our little fellas. Our only chance are our TE set. Aside from that, who knows.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015

Go by Lake Alice if you are not used to seeing alligators. The bat houses are da bomb, also.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I feel like this is like Vince Dooley all over again. Herschel will be lucky to get 50 yards...

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
Go by Lake Alice if you are not used to seeing alligators. The bat houses are da bomb, also.
Thanks, I do love getting into nature and seeing wild animals, I loved seeing alligators in the everglades years ago and the Bat Houses seem interesting. I appreciate the suggestions I am sure our group will check them out. Any places to eat or drink you recommend?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Cafe risqué is a must. I think you and your 7 wives will enjoy the entrainment and the menu.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

First of all, my 7 wives say hello...Saturday we are going to need all day to drink before the game, because you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning.

COJCOLDS doesn't recognize plural marriage and doesn't allow "strong" beverages which most interpret as a prohibition not just on alcohol but even on caffeine (no bourbon and no sweet tea either).

If you really have plural wives, you don't drink.

If you really drink, you don't have plural wives.

I guess it's possible you're a non-LDS Utah fan (Urban?) or you may be one of our regular rivals trying to troll us.

Either way, this could be fun.

Carry on.

Alex.

PS Lovely family, nice that you were able to get all 7 wives to smile at the same time for the photo.

iu

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
COJCOLDS doesn't recognize plural marriage and doesn't allow "strong" beverages which most interpret as a prohibition not just on alcohol but even on caffeine (no bourbon and no sweet tea either).

If you really have plural wives, you don't drink.

If you really drink, you don't have plural wives.

I guess it's possible you're a non-LDS Utah fan (Urban?) or you may be one of our regular rivals trying to troll us.

Either way, this could be fun.

Carry on.

Alex.

PS Lovely family, nice that you were able to get all 7 wives to smile at the same time for the photo.

iu
Alright you got me. I am not mormon. Believe it or not, but SLC is not mormon, and the University of Utah is not a mormon school. I guess Urban is a catholic or something. They call the game with byu the Holy War for a reason. I have never been mormon, or religious, however, just a quick education lesson on mormons. They used to allow drinking, also some of the Polygamist groups that broke away from the mormons do allow drinking, so technically a polygamist mormon could get drunk.

Regardless, this will be fun. We are really excited to be there. Honestly we do not know what will happen. We are just looking for college football to return, and personally I love summer rain, so I really am hoping for some sh*t weather.

Last edited:

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Alright you got me. I am not mormon. Believe it or not, but SLC is not mormon, and the University of Utah is not a mormon school. I guess Urban is a catholic or something. They call the game with byu the Holy War for a reason. I have never been mormon, or religious, however, just a quick education lesson on mormons. They used to allow drinking, also some of the Polygamist groups that broke away from the mormons do allow drinking, so technically a polygamist mormon could get drunk.

Regardless, this will be fun. We are really excited to be there. Honestly we do not know what will happen. We are just looking for college football to return, and personally I love summer rain, so I really am hoping for some sh*t weather.

Just a wild guess:

High of 87, scattered afternoon thundershowers, very humid, cooling off a little as the evening wears on.

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.