Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Did we really sell 10,000 tickets to idiot Utes? Please tell me the number is 10% of that.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
COJCOLDS doesn't recognize plural marriage and doesn't allow "strong" beverages which most interpret as a prohibition not just on alcohol but even on caffeine (no bourbon and no sweet tea either).

If you really have plural wives, you don't drink.

If you really drink, you don't have plural wives.

I guess it's possible you're a non-LDS Utah fan (Urban?) or you may be one of our regular rivals trying to troll us.

Either way, this could be fun.

Carry on.

Alex.

PS Lovely family, nice that you were able to get all 7 wives to smile at the same time for the photo.

iu

1661805364947.jpeg

I don’t want to derail this thread, but this makes no sense to me. If you were going to have multiple wives, it would only make sense that each of them would be smoking hot and irresistible. Being the “mayor” of Hagsville, and all the baggage and needs that would inevitably come along with that role just seems silly. Is it like a badge of honor to have a bunch of 3’s that cook for you? I don’t get it.

Also, I think that one on the middle is actually Josh Dobbs’ mother. Jedediah may want to check the tapes on her.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We bought all of our allotment and I know many people who bought them through UF and resellers. The rumor here is 10,000-12,000 Utah fans will be there. I believe it. We travel well for a small time program.
Hopefully you guys won't be allowed access when arriving at the stadium. No offense. You can holler from the parking lot for the 5 minutes or so the game is close. UF needs to cut the allotment for visitors by at least 75%.

Even if you're allowed in, you guys aren't going to want to be there for the second half.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We bought all of our allotment and I know many people who bought them through UF and resellers. The rumor here is 10,000-12,000 Utah fans will be there. I believe it. We travel well for a small time program.

Would you be interested in taking some homeless people back with you?

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
Go to Satchel's.
Thank you! I appreciate all the Ideas we can get. We’ll return the hospitality when y’all are out here. Hell come on and join our tailgates. We get there the night before the game and camp out. We welcome all visiting fans.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I'll take the homerism. Better than Doering picking UK to win the East.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Thank you! I appreciate all the Ideas we can get. We’ll return the hospitality when y’all are out here. Hell come on and join our tailgates. We get there the night before the game and camp out. We welcome all visiting fans.
Trying to arrange a ski trip in January.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We have plenty as it is, maybe we could trade a few of the camps?

I don’t know how to say this repespctfully, but it’s my understanding that people from your state generally stink. So we’d have to decline that offer. Check georgia on your way out.

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
Hopefully you guys won't be allowed access when arriving at the stadium. No offense. You can holler from the parking lot for the 5 minutes or so the game is close. UF needs to cut the allotment for visitors by at least 75%.

Even if you're allowed in, you guys aren't going to want to be there for the second half.
What ever happened to good ole southern hospitality with warm apple pie or something like that? Of course we’ll stay through the second half. We wouldn’t miss it. Many of use are hoping for another Florida man story to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator