Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
We have been a laughingstock for 10 years. I'm rather pissy and want to start winning again. With a new staff, I think we can do it, and your team is the first one on the menu. Kicking your asses would be HUGE to start this revival. You have no idea how bad I want to see the Gators win this game. I'm not the only one who feels this way - that place is going to be so loud your ears are going to be ringing for days. It's not going to be an enjoyable experience for you.
I get it, we were that for much of my life. We are just enjoying our small Success and attention since beating Alabamas ass in 2008. Football isn’t as big out west aside from a few of us that love college football. So I appreciate your passion. Honestly, we hear about the loudness but that’s not a concern. Many places are loud, hell I regularly attend death metal concerts In small venues. I don’t doubt This will be loud, but we’ve been in many loud places. There are other loud venues around the country that are not in the south. We’re all looking forward to it and personally myself and many people I know really enjoy away games almost more, but in a different way than home Games. Especially night games. Although for 5 years every game we have has been at night.

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
Ute Man, here's a small sample of what you'll hear.....and trust me it won't do you any justice until you witness it. Ox is right, you won't hear for days.

I’m sure it’s great. Honestly, noise, humidity and night doesn’t worry any of us. I’m only worried about drunk stumbling over an alligator after the game. I have a history of stumbling over animals while celebrating. Black bears, rattle snakes, raccoons. I’m a Klutz.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
I get it, we were that for much of my life. We are just enjoying our small Success and attention since beating Alabamas ass in 2008. Football isn’t as big out west aside from a few of us that love college football. So I appreciate your passion. Honestly, we hear about the loudness but that’s not a concern. Many places are loud, hell I regularly attend death metal concerts In small venues. I don’t doubt This will be loud, but we’ve been in many loud places. There are other loud venues around the country that are not in the south. We’re all looking forward to it and personally myself and many people I know really enjoy away games almost more, but in a different way than home Games. Especially night games. Although for 5 years every game we have has been at night.
So in a nutshell, you're still bitter about the Urban thing?

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member

The only stadium in the PAC that even comes close to SEC noise (Vandy excepted) is Autzen and that's only because of the panels reflecting the sound back in.

LSU and UF are the loudest in the SEC.

You'll have an opportunity to shut us up with your play on the field. If you don't, if it is a close game, your ears will be ringing for a while.

Alex.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
View attachment 47976

I don’t want to derail this thread, but this makes no sense to me. If you were going to have multiple wives, it would only make sense that each of them would be smoking hot and irresistible. Being the “mayor” of Hagsville, and all the baggage and needs that would inevitably come along with that role just seems silly. Is it like a badge of honor to have a bunch of 3’s that cook for you? I don’t get it.

Also, I think that one on the middle is actually Josh Dobbs’ mother. Jedediah may want to check the tapes on her.
The real disturbing thing is you think these "women" are 3's.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The same bravado and bluster we've all heard a thousand times here. Just don't act shocked when you hear comments from your players and coaches after the game like, "I knew they said it was going to be loud, but.." "They warned us about the humidity, but.." The best part about losing to us is the ample amount of excuses already out there that you can draw on to use. I would say I hope you enjoy your time here, but that would be dishonest. In truth I hope you remember this visit as the worst wad of cash you ever blew on college football while simultaneously clutching your pearls and muttering under your breath for an entire year, "Wait until they have to come to OUR stadium next year *sniffles*"

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
The only stadium in the PAC that even comes close to SEC noise (Vandy excepted) is Autzen and that's only because of the panels reflecting the sound back in.

LSU and UF are the loudest in the SEC.

You'll have an opportunity to shut us up with your play on the field. If you don't, if it is a close game, your ears will be ringing for a while.

Alex.
I agree that Autzen is loud, it wasn’t too bad though. I’ve been there in Utes losses and Utes wins. I’ve been in the loudest stadium in the world (Azteca) along with wembley and nothing will ever compare to those in the south let alone the entire United States. It will be fun, but noise is the least of my worries. I embrace it.

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
#metoo. Park City is nice a night.
I’d avoid park city. It’s just tourists that don’t know how to really ski. It’s flowy but not steep and the season is a month less as they get far less snow than snowbasin or the cottonwood resorts.

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
The same bravado and bluster we've all heard a thousand times here. Just don't act shocked when you hear comments from your players and coaches after the game like, "I knew they said it was going to be loud, but.." "They warned us about the humidity, but.." The best part about losing to us is the ample amount of excuses already out there that you can draw on to use. I would say I hope you enjoy your time here, but that would be dishonest. In truth I hope you remember this visit as the worst wad of cash you ever blew on college football while simultaneously clutching your pearls and muttering under your breath for an entire year, "Wait until they have to come to OUR stadium next year *sniffles*"
A loss is a loss and a win is a win. Luckily my flight was free, my hotel was with travel points and the ticket was cheap. I’m not too worried about the cash. I’ll have a great time regardless and i hope if us Utes fans run into any of you that we have good Conversations, share a few beers and have a good time. I’m looking forward to it. Hoping for a win, but losses happen and I’ll probably wake up the next day.

CaseyGator

Ox’s Favorite Poster
Sep 13, 2016
A loss is a loss and a win is a win. Luckily my flight was free, my hotel was with travel points and the ticket was cheap. I’m not too worried about the cash. I’ll have a great time regardless and i hope if us Utes fans run into any of you that we have good Conversations, share a few beers and have a good time. I’m looking forward to it. Hoping for a win, but losses happen and I’ll probably wake up the next day.

I think this about sums up the difference between football in the SEC and football everywhere else.

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
I think this about sums up the difference between football in the SEC and football everywhere else.
You’re probably right. I love college football, but determining my happiness on what 18-22 year olds achieve isn’t something I want to do. Sure I love a win and I do not enjoy losing, but life goes on.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Blasphemy.

:lol:

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
Even their hype videos are overrated!
This is a ****e fan site. The university has not officially released one. Our video editors and staff are some of the best around. Sure a certain someone may have connections to it, but even if that person didn’t, I’d still agree that they do it better than most.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.