Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Now do the defense;)
whehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We play one DT.

We play one DE... at DT.

We play two outside LBs... at DE

We play 2 strong safeties... at LB

We play 3 corners... including one at "star" even though we call star a safety/LB hybrid.

And we play 2 free safeties.

And we can't figure out why we suck.

(That would actually be the last three years. We've been playing 3 real DL this year a lot. Vs UK fairly often we had 4 real linemen with #7 and #1 lining up at edge LB showing in effect a 6 man front. Not going to lie, it made me sexually aroused. Finally Dwagtham does something semi competent, and Dorky Dan shyts the bed. )

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Try and imagine Vandy winning this game.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I can already picture the Vandy players storming the field. Holy cow this one is gonna be bad.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Our players are going to be super down after last weeks season-ending loss. This game is going to be far closer than we’d like.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Our players are going to be super down after last weeks season-ending loss. This game is going to be far closer than we’d like.
I actually agree with this. Mullen needs to be shown the door.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

You guys all laughed at me when I said we needed that FAU win to ensure 6 wins and a Birmingham invite. Hopefully we sneak past them this weekend, catch Samford looking ahead, and it’s down to Mizzou, Usce and the noles to determine our fate.

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
Could be the rare double reverse cover where instead of Vandy losing by 40, they win by 40 and thereby cover both spreads.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
First Vandy game I remember is 75 and we beat them down. Sitting in the old wooden bleachers near me was a vandy fan with a big bottle of whisky. He was not happy and kept calling the Vandy players cheerleaders in jockey straps. We beat them 35-0

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.