Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Vanderbilt***

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Glad the first half is over.
Damn, that was brutal.
Hard to watch.

At least we get the ball to start the 2nd half.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Can you imagine the ST coach forgetting to mention that a fair catch inside the 10, let alone the 5, is a bad idea? Me neither. The player is the one to blame. He probably lost track of the field.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Can you imagine the ST coach forgetting to mention that a fair catch inside the 10, let alone the 5, is a bad idea? Me neither. The player is the one to blame. He probably lost track of the field.
Then follow that up with an almost blocked punt.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Would really like to agree with you.
But, with our staff, I’m actually not sure.
It’s about 50/50 for me.

I really though we had turned the corner 2nd half of A&M.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Has AR ran 1 time today yet?
The answer is NO, ZERO. ZILCH, NADA, NIL, NYET, BUBKUS

Not even a threat to run it once. Forget about the result, this first half is an embarrassment in all phases. Losing games does not bother me, but showing you have no idea what is going on on the field is the most unacceptable thing you can do to fans. As I have said Sling Blade talks like a head coach, but until he can show that he has any idea what is going on on every single play of every single game, then we will continue to be nothing more than a mid to lower pack team.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m pretty sure we don’t have a special teams coach and it shows. We are terrible in all
Special teams . The punter is the exception .

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
The answer is NO, ZERO. ZILCH, NADA, NIL, NYET, BUBKUS

Not even a threat to run it once. Forget about the result, this first half is an embarrassment in all phases. Losing games does not bother me, but showing you have no idea what is going on on the field is the most unacceptable thing you can do to fans. As I have said Sling Blade talks like a head coach, but until he can show that he has any idea what is going on on every single play of every single game, then we will continue to be nothing more than a mid to lower pack team.

The offensive game plan is pretty bad. Why we’re not just running it down their throats if baffling. Once again he’s trying to force the pass too much with AR. Plus AR never wants to pull the ball and run it, when it looks like he has a mile of open field to do it.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly
That’s our offense!
Why not run our offense?

I just don’t get it.

I think Napier came into the game thinking we could move the ball well against these guys without the need to unleash Richardson. That may change in the second half.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
The offensive game plan is pretty bad. Why we’re not just running it down their throats if baffling. Once again he’s trying to force the pass too much with AR. Plus AR never wants to pull the ball and run it, when it looks like he has a mile of open field to do it.
When the receivers are healthy they are not threats. Now most are injured. so you can throw to your backs often? No not Sling Blade. The most threatening offensive weapon is AR's legs and his legs as a threat. But no, not Sling Blade. So many easy passes could be had just by using AR's legs as a threat. As a lot of people still say, Sling Blade still thinks he is in the Belt.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m pretty sure we don’t have a special teams coach and it shows. We are terrible in all
Special teams . The punter is the exception .

Seriously, no ST coach? That's a new one.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I think Napier came into the game thinking we could move the ball well against these guys without the need to unleash Richardson. That may change in the second half.
Well, we’re “fixin” to find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.