Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Vanderbilt***

macNCheeseB

Mar 1, 2016
Until last weekend I was worried we would be the team Vandy snapped its streak on. Glad it happened to UK. Hopefully it keeps the Gators from getting complacent, but weird things happen in Nashville. Weird things.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Until last weekend I was worried we would be the team Vandy snapped its streak on. Glad it happened to UK. Hopefully it keeps the Gators from getting complacent, but weird things happen in Nashville. Weird things.

I feel like there’s so much more you want to tell us. Take your time.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

stranger things netflix GIF

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I watched the ending of their UK game. To me, UK just sUcKed and lost. Vandy got a gift on a failed 4thand 8 they didn't get, then made a 4th and 11. I do give them credit for hanging tough but, to me, they're still Vandy. I hope we bulldoze them.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
0615AC80-72E9-40F6-92BC-A05661A8C2EA.png
It’s going to be cold as a witches titty.

Attachments

• 3BA280DF-0B62-4A7E-BCFE-DA9FB7B90503.png
    3BA280DF-0B62-4A7E-BCFE-DA9FB7B90503.png
    389.4 KB · Views: 11

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Been to too many of these games where we nearly got our ass beat. That fking stadium is cold as hell and no parking close unless you pay a fortune to stay at one of the close hotels.

I’ll be there with the fam and hope the concession stands stocked up with plenty of hot chocolate.
Hot chocolate at a football game? You got the ghey or what?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I know it's going to be cold but I am sure Johnson and ETN are going to be fired up to run at this Defense. Watched a good bit of the UK game and ending. I will give credit where it's due. Vandy hung tough and took advantage when they needed to. But UK also shyt the bed with explosive force. But in the end Vandy took the game that UK was giving to them. Seems as if Stoops always fornicates himself out of those games.

If UF shows up like they did last Saturday:
Play good football and Run the damn ball
Win the t/o battle
Most of all play the defense that they have the last two weeks....

It won't matter how cold it is. But if the sun is out, it'll be in our faces at the Stadium, a little bit of warmth. We're ready to see all of our Gator Faithful. C'mon up!

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Is there an echo in here?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
The replies to this tweet are totally worth the read. If you remember, Mark Long was the twatwaffle who was caught with a hot mic saying he would have a job there long after Napier was fired.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
The replies to this tweet are totally worth the read. If you remember, Mark Long was the twatwaffle who was caught with a hot mic saying he would have a job there long after Napier was fired.

They are awesome. Thanks

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I still can’t believe this becomes an annual topic/concern with at least one game each year. Just at quick glance, earlier this year Gainesville saw a low of 27 and high of 46. Another day it never made it out of the low 30s all day. December of ‘20 was worse. Probably 80% of this team experienced those things. Last year chferg swore the whole team would look like the Germans at Stalingrad and the night game in Knox the previous year was going to be sure death.

It will be cold. But nothing so completely out of the ordinary that it would impact things.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator