Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n166255 said:
dan always seems so angry and confrontational... too much sand in vagina is my guess.

You know the feeling well dont you...

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
EuroGator;n166250 said:
Originally posted by The Original DC View Post

I'm not sure everyone understands how huge it would be to land Scarlett tonight. Instant offense, best homerun hitter potential on offense since Percy/Demps/Rainey. Don't believe me, watch:

Okay, so he can break the 70, 80 yard run for a TD and not get caught. ...and sure he did that a lot. ...but I only saw two runs from inside the 5 and I don't want a back that can't punch it in or get that 3rd and short. All I'm sayin' is if he goes UFS, WDWHI.
:headshake:

With you Eurogator …. From that film Scarlett ain't a team player, he seems to want the ball all the time.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
KCgator;n166254 said:
I've watched the replay several times and it was simply a PERFECT play by Butler. With that said, Carroll is an idiot.

Making it all the more impressive. Could've been caught thinking run support, and instead reads a quick slant perfectly.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n166236 said:
Easley was a 5 star I think and I know we put quite a few O linemen in the NFL but not sure if they were 5 stars.

I wouldn't consider Easley a bust, but his injuries really hurt him being a stud here. I always forget about Floyd though. He was a beast for us. So he was the last 5* DT. When I think of that class I always think about RoPo's underperforming and Easley's injuries.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n166263 said:
You know the feeling well dont you...

For sure...

Note: that's how you shutdown an argument, just agree. Noone actually believes I know what it feels like, it just marginalizes the remark. Or one can continue on in the same fashion forcing the rest of us to continue sifting through pointless b*tchy and self-loathing posts. Your choice.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
If we land this cat you can go ahead and put him #1 on the depth chart at RB for next season. We don't have anyone at RB who can even think about doing what he can do. That boy is the truth!

I think he can have an impact similar to the one Cook had at FSU. He reminds me of Cook which is why I don't understand him possibly going to FSU

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
EuroGator;n166250 said:
Okay, so he can break the 70, 80 yard run for a TD and not get caught. ...and sure he did that a lot. ...but I only saw two runs from inside the 5 and I don't want a back that can't punch it in or get that 3rd and short. All I'm sayin' is if he goes UFS, WDWHI.
:headshake:

Dude, stop. We've got Adam Lane for all that. Never say no to a homerun hitter.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
If we land this cat you can go ahead and put him #1 on the depth chart at RB for next season. We don't have anyone at RB who can even think about doing what he can do. That boy is the truth!

Yes he is. To me, he and Ivey are the two most important dudes left on our board. We'll know in about two hours.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
t-gator;n166277 said:
Doesn't bother me. I don't think he's much of a passer. Probably wouldn't fit our system

I'm personally of the opinion that aside from it being a bit of a coup, QB is not a necessity in this class. Imo, we'd be rushing JM's judgement trying to cram one in. He's got a great history with QB's. Let him scope out who he feels is the best for next year's class, and maybe add a decent Juco transfer for depth.

I'd obviously take one this year if he feels he's the right guy. But no need for a filler here, imo.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
ATXGator;n166286 said:
I think he can have an impact similar to the one Cook had at FSU. He reminds me of Cook which is why I don't understand him possibly going to FSU
ATXGator;n166286 said:

He is bigger than cook and looks just as fast. Damn I hope we land his ass tonight!

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We could be up to 18 commitments within the next few hours; Scarlett, Robinson, Williamson and possibly Fenton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator