Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Chump is likely heavy into Cowarts ear and having him call Ce Ce to try and convince him to flip.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Alagator;n171059 said:
I would say that's almost a definite.

And the DL coach leaving is now perfect cover for his own selfish behavior.
I definitely believe that is what is going on. Either Ole Miss or Auburn hooked his Dad up and now he's trying to make sure he gets the job done that he was paid to do. Hopefully CeCe is smart enough to see what is going on and tell his dad to F*ck off.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Man this sounds like a dad in and out of the picture. Son gets a little spotlight and all the sudden Here is protective manager, er, I mean Dad. 3 years too early pops. Leach Dads like you get your money once they get in the NFL.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n171075 said:
That he signed it but won't fax it?

No. I mean there was one claim that said the Father wasn't keeping him from faxing it. But Zach had previously tweeted an apparent quote that the Father said he won't send it because he won't let him....scroll up...it's all there man. :rolleyes2:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
LongTooth;n171083 said:
and now the dad's doing all the talking telling espn cece is "still thinking". how come daddy is suddenly the spokesman for everything? never heard jack from this guy before. this smells bad.
There is definitely something dirty going on and it's nothing new in recruiting. Stuff like this happens alot! I just hope that CeCe gets to go where he wants to and doesn't have to go where his dad got paid to steer him.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Alagator;n171098 said:
No. I mean there was one claim that said the Father wasn't keeping him from faxing it. But Zach had previously tweeted an apparent quote that the Father said he won't send it because he won't let him....scroll up...it's all there man. :rolleyes2:

The HS said it is a "family issue". The heat on the interwebs got turned up on daddy within minutes. I think the selfish old man is just trying to cover his butt now cuz everybody jumped on him. He is running his mouth to espn now saying it's all on cece. I've known dudes like this, and it's all about them. I don't believe a word he is saying at this point. His honest statements were the egotistical ones he made at the start of this before he started catching buckets of hate for being a jerk.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
For the record, when everybody was feeling good about Ce Ce last night, I said that I wouldn't feel good about it until the LOI was in. Everyone said it was fine. I just had a gut feeling that something wasn't right. Not faxing in the LOI in on signing day just felt off to me.

Coaches should have sent that 13 car caravan of brand new Chevy Tahoes over to Baker County to pick that damn thing up on the spot.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
“I’m a die-hard Gator fan, but personally, I want CeCe to go somewhere else,” Jefferson said. “I wanted to get him away from home. I didn’t want him in Gainesville, to tell you the truth.”

THIS IS WHAT IS GOING ON. Up yours fella. YOU AIN'T NO DIE HARD GATOR. YOU GOT PAID.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LongTooth;n171110 said:
The HS said it is a "family issue". The heat on the interwebs got turned up on daddy within minutes. I think the selfish old man is just trying to cover his butt now cuz everybody jumped on him. He is running his mouth to espn now saying it's all on cece. I've known dudes like this, and it's all about them. I don't believe a word he is saying at this point. His honest statements were the egotistical ones he made at the start of this before he started catching buckets of hate for being a jerk.

:exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n171113 said:
For the record, when everybody was feeling good about Ce Ce last night, I said that I wouldn't feel good about it until the LOI was in. Everyone said it was fine. I just had a gut feeling that something wasn't right. Not faxing in the LOI in on signing day just felt off to me.

Coaches should have sent that 13 car caravan of brand new Chevy Tahoes over to Baker County to pick that damn thing up on the spot.
You weren't the only one. I don't see what a caravan was going to do. If daddy won't sign, daddy won't sign. What are the coaches supposed to do, put the guy in a choke hold and put a pen in his hand?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The way that photograph showed that little girl and all those women looking at the Father like, Oh sh!tt...what's he gonna do...instead of pridefully watching Ce Ce sign his LOI, tells you ALL you need to know about that man...what a damn shame!

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
This guy is the worst. His son has the opportunity of a lifetime and is choosing where he wants to attend college and he's screwing it up for him. He should be just happy his son has the opportunity to get better and make the family's millions one day. My son is only 2, but the wife and I have already discussed the idea of having to wear another teams colors if he is blessed with this type of opportunity and have no problem what so ever because of how proud we would be. Well, unless it was FSU.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Alagator;n171131 said:
The way that photograph showed that little girl and all those women looking at the Father like, Oh sh!tt...what's he gonna do...instead of pridefully watching Ce Ce sign his LOI, tells you ALL you need to know about that man...what a damn shame!

old dude hid the letter. guaranteed. selfish bully. period.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
gingerlover;n171150 said:
This guy is the worst. His son has the opportunity of a lifetime and is choosing where he wants to attend college and he's screwing it up for him. He should be just happy his son has the opportunity to get better and make the family's millions one day. My son is only 2, but the wife and I have already discussed the idea of having to wear another teams colors if he is blessed with this type of opportunity and have no problem what so ever because of how proud we would be. Well, unless it was FSU.

So Georgia's OK? Terrible parenting. :headshake:

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
gingerlover;n171150 said:

Funny.. my daughter is a soccer player (and massive gator fan) - but occasionally says stuff like 'what if I played for Stanford?'... we always answer the way good parents do. "wherever you want to go, honey.. except georgia or fsu.. "

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
everyone is asking why the mom can't just sign it and be done. i'm telling you, ol' leo waited until everyone was partying at the bar-b-que and swiped the letter. she can't sign it if she doesn't know where it is. this sort of thing has happened before.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
LongTooth;n171162 said:
everyone is asking why the mom can't just sign it and be done. i'm telling you, ol' leo waited until everyone was partying at the bar-b-que and swiped the letter. she can't sign it if she doesn't know where it is. this sort of thing has happened before.

So why not create a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.