TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
-THE DUDE-;n155846 said:
Just got a surprise 5* early enrolled!!!!:

Ah, the old 'stealth commit' trick, eh?

gatormandan;n155887 said:
Dont let Law see any good news, it could push him over the edge.....

Maybe the kid can make himself academicaly ineligible by fall practice?

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n155947 said:
This is getting really deep into hopeful speculation, but it could be that Cece is all Florida and has convinced the UF staff that he's all Florida and told them he's going to take his visits and to not waste time chasing him around with visits and such. Even if that's the agreement, I hope we're at least staying in close phone contact with him.

:cool:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ShadowGator;n155924 said:
As long as he doesn't commit to Auburn on his birthday and declare himself "reborn!"

Can't help but notice his name on Twitter now is "January 29th".

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
ufgator2002;n155959 said:
Here is an interesting tweet about Ryan Davis

Brody ‏@IAKOW_Brody 4m4 minutes ago "@AndrewSpiveyGC: Ryan Davis says he may take an official to Florida this weekend instead of Alabama. Florida visits Davis tonight." HUGE

You have to think that if he comes to Florida for his official he is ours! Maybe the tide is starting to turn...

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
GatorTAG;n155990 said:
That's a bit off the grid. I bet he was someone Shannon new about while at Arkansas. :dunno:
I imagine that we're offering anyone who we think can help us on the oline.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
4* DE from Florida. @Marques_Ford: Due to circumstances, I am decommiting from the University of Tennessee and opening up my recruitment...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n155995 said:
4* DE from Florida. @Marques_Ford: Due to circumstances, I am decommiting from the University of Tennessee and opening up my recruitment...

is on our radar?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Here's an overarching idea : We put together a low-star team that over-performs like Duke does. We win 8+ games and
thereby improve our recruiting draw next season ? = kind of a positive depressed way of looking at it ?

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
Here's a question....would you rather be loaded up with highly ranked recruits and discover on NSD that they had been trolling you as they signed with other teams or be facing a dismal recruiting class now only to hit several home runs on NSD with commitments from unexpected players? UF has certainly had their share of top guys playing games during the recruiting cycle in recent years.

I enjoy all the discussion and speculation surrounding recruiting but ultimately no one knows what some of these guys will do on February 4th. I don't envision a disastrous class of 2-stars being the final result of this recruiting cycle, even with all the negatives in place. My guess is that there's plenty going on behind the scenes that the general public will never know about, even after Signing Day. Of course, that's probably why we are so enamored with "sources" with inside access.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Look on the brightside, we keep offering 2-3 star guys we will be one if not the top dog as the guys definitely aren't getting looks from the likes of Bama, OSU, Oregon or anyone of that nature....

Gag...thanks Will.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Are their any recruiting classes in our past that looked scary and then rallied at the last minute on NSD ?
And do players ever sign after NSD ?

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
rogdochar;156014 said:
Are their any recruiting classes in our past that looked scary and then rallied at the last minute on NSD ? And do players ever sign after NSD ?
Scary was ranked 25. So no. But yes to kids sighing after NSD

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@AlligatorArmy: #Gators early enrollee learning what UF S&C is. RT @Jackson_Kalif84: In the past 10 days I've ran more than I ever have in my whole life

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n156024 said:
@AlligatorArmy: #Gators early enrollee learning what UF S&C is. RT @Jackson_Kalif84: In the past 10 days I've ran more than I ever have in my whole life

Sounds like our new S&C coach might be the real deal. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.