Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
TNgator20;n155889 said:
Open the flood gates...here they come! On a positive note, maybe he could add a little depth on O-line if it came to it?

:rotfl:...I see what ya did there....:captain:

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
haha...sorry I had to...On a for real positive note, that is good news about Van Jefferson. Dude can play! I saw him against my old high school in the state championship this past year.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n155883 said:
@AndrewSpiveyGC: I'm told that Florida made a great impression on Van Jefferson today. @CoachDNuss and @CoachKCal were there visiting Jefferson today.

I was just going to post this also... it's good to see we made a great impression. He decommitted from UGA, so hopefully we have a shot at him!

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
We're looking at a Little Giants type recruiting class, going to have to pull out the alka-seltzer and hand glue in a few years to compete.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n155887 said:
Dont let Law see any good news, it could push him over the edge.....
Im dancing in the streets. A good LS is critical.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The Original DC;n155659 said:
I'm loving what seems to be a complete reboot of UF football, from the head coach to the mega-upgrades on all football-related facilities. Now we just need to somehow finish with a serviceable signing class this year and then next year we start killing it again.

I agree :dance2:

ShadowGator

Broken
Oct 24, 2014
NavetG8r;n155778 said:
Yeah, the jumping off ledges comment wasn't directed at you, but we do have a few around here that seem perched right on the edge of it.

Sometimes you just need to give them a friendly shove to end their misery... mourn them for a day and then just move on. :)

ShadowGator

Broken
Oct 24, 2014
ufgator2002;n155824 said:
CeCe's birthday is on the 29th.... hmmm, he has been getting more vocal on the pro-Gator comments and tweets... wonder if maybe he commits on his Bday?? :scratchchin:

As long as he doesn't commit to Auburn on his birthday and declare himself "reborn!"

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
Malzahn is visiting Ce Ce tonight...I really hope we are not dropping the ball with him. I said this yesterday but it seems like nobody on our side is really recruiting him and we are looking at a bunch of other 3* DE. I'm not sure what to think? I guess the coaches know something....that he is in the bag or out of the bag for sure. I just hope its in the bag. Can anybody help me feel better about this? :dunno:

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
TNgator20;n155936 said:
Malzahn is visiting Ce Ce tonight...I really hope we are not dropping the ball with him. I said this yesterday but it seems like nobody on our side is really recruiting him and we are looking at a bunch of other 3* DE. I'm not sure what to think? I guess the coaches know something....that he is in the bag or out of the bag for sure. I just hope its in the bag. Can anybody help me feel better about this? :dunno:

8MLuIwX.gif

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TNgator20;n155889 said:
Open the flood gates...here they come! On a positive note, maybe he could add a little depth on O-line if it came to it?

I'm sure he can grab someone's leg and just hold on like hell. It'll be hell on opposing d-linemen trying to sack our qb with this guy hanging off of them. :lol:

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n155883 said:
@AndrewSpiveyGC: I'm told that Florida made a great impression on Van Jefferson today. @CoachDNuss and @CoachKCal were there visiting Jefferson today.

If the last 4 weeks have been any indication, this means he'll commit to Kentucky tomorrow. :)

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TNgator20;n155936 said:

This is getting really deep into hopeful speculation, but it could be that Cece is all Florida and has convinced the UF staff that he's all Florida and told them he's going to take his visits and to not waste time chasing him around with visits and such. Even if that's the agreement, I hope we're at least staying in close phone contact with him.

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
Thanks Ray, that helped a little bit. But, what if Auburn offers...

Attachments

• conv_2035.jpg
    conv_2035.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 40
  • conv_2035.jpg
    conv_2035.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 28
  • conv_2035.jpg
    conv_2035.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 31
  • conv_2035.jpg
    conv_2035.jpg