Status
Not open for further replies.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@Keith247Sports: #Clemson commits Deon Cain and Ray Ray McCloud visited #Auburn this weekend

BLACKCELL

Dec 1, 2014
No doubt we are on the mend and coming up! We are going to be Awesome Again! Go Gators!

We will sign what we need to coach up and in three years we will be super proud AGAIN. Let's get it!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n165432 said:
Jesus, give it a rest or find another team with 5 stars you can support.

I haven't been overly negative. Just posting facts. Unfortunately, they aren't all that great. I haven't been down on our staff at all.

I think you are being overly sensitive. You can't seem to handle the facts in front of you.

edit: And I'm not trying to argue with you. It's bad right now. I'm not going to root for another team and you suggesting as much because I think recruiting is rough right now is well...ridiculous.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n165442 said:
@Keith247Sports: #Clemson commits Deon Cain and Ray Ray McCloud visited #Auburn this weekend
Probably not good news for us. More Tampa kids visiting auburn

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n165498 said:

Depends....might mean Auburn has struck out on some receivers....taking long shots

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n165498 said:
They already have 21 commits. They don't even have many seats left.

Although I can't imagine people going to Trailerbammer just for the hell of it. Maybe they just cant to screw some trailertrash and get cash.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n165507 said:
They already have 21 commits. They don't even have many seats left.

Although I can't imagine people going to Trailerbammer just for the hell of it. Maybe they just cant to screw some trailertrash and get cash.
They'll make room for these two. Makes you wonder if cowart had anything to do with this

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I hope all these guys who were interested in UF and who are now committing to and considering Auburn are doing it for reasons other than Muskrat. Isn't someone telling them he will be taking the next best offer he gets and be gone? Even the UF guys were saying he will be a head coach again and I doubt he spends more than 2 years on the Plains

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n165510 said:
They'll make room for these two. Makes you wonder if cowart had anything to do with this
I'd laugh my azz off if Malzahn fills the last few seats with offensive players bc Chimp couldn't get certain defensive kids to commit.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n165513 said:
I'd laugh my azz off if Malzahn fills the last few seats with offensive players bc Chimp couldn't get certain defensive kids to commit.

I'd buy that for a dollar!!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n165501 said:
Depends....might mean Auburn has struck out on some receivers....taking long shots
That makes zero sense. These kids aren't going to drive all the way to freaking auburn if they're long shots. Hell,they won't even drive an hour away to check out our new staff

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Go Gata;n165512 said:
I hope all these guys who were interested in UF and who are now committing to and considering Auburn are doing it for reasons other than Muskrat. Isn't someone telling them he will be taking the next best offer he gets and be gone? Even the UF guys were saying he will be a head coach again and I doubt he spends more than 2 years on the Plains
If they're from Tampa it's probably more of a cowart connection. Those two didn't care for muschamp

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n165513 said:
I'm saying the opposite, these kids are possibly wanting to team up with cowart is my thinking.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n165526 said:
I'm saying the opposite, these kids are possibly wanting to team up with cowart is my thinking.

So everyone either wants to play for Muskrat or with Cowart.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n165526 said:

we weren't getting either one anyway. who cares? no one really thinks we get cowart either, we're just hoping we do

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n165533 said:
we weren't getting either one anyway. who cares? no one really thinks we get cowart either, we're just hoping we do
I don't think we are but there are some on the board that thinks we are.

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n165536 said:
I don't think we are but there are some on the board that thinks we are.

eh...I'm over the Auburn ****show....you're either a Gator or Gatorbait

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like Scarlett is picking between us and fsu tomorrow at 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users