Status
Not open for further replies.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n165851 said:
My conspiracy theory. If Scarlett announces he's a Gator tonight then the big NSD coup isn't going to happen because I think he would be part of it. For that reason I think (hope) he's a Nole tonight.

jon-stewart-confused-what.gif

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
The Original DC;n165855 said:
**** no! We want Scarlett tonight. We'll figure out the rest later. Can't believe you want that guy, with that talent, choosing FSU over UF for any reason.

:crazy: :headscratch:
Trust me. I'd love to have Scarlett. But since I belive in the NSD group, Scarlette annoucing today doesn't jive.

I'd actually rather give up Cowart and CC on NSD if it meant we could land Ivie and Scarlett. Lord knows we need offensive weapons bad.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n165860 said:
That sounds like Muschamp talking about not getting any OL saying one year didn't mean much.
But we're actually filling needs fever. Idk why everyone gives a **** about this class ranking. We're adding quality linemen we're probably going to add a few play makers. Who cares if we reached on one kid to add depth,the freakin scout team needs athletes too.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TNgator20;n165857 said:
I have had a good feeling about Scarlett but the whole de-committing at FSU kinda has me worried. The criminoles have ALOT of depth at RB though. That clutchlikemj dude had some tweets that made me feel like he would come to the good guys though! 7:00 can't get here fast enough...I just hope im not getting my hopes for nothing.
lifelong nole fan is the only thing that has me a bit nervous about that pick...still hearing Gator though

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
t-gator;n165856 said:
Tag, that's retarded. We don't have a rb like this kid on the roster. There is no signing conspiracy bruh. If anything this would help with signing day.
If you think any of these kids haven't made up their minds yet and are waiting to see what Scarlett is doing to help them decide then you are retarded.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n165868 said:
Trust me. I'd love to have Scarlett. But since I belive in the NSD group, Scarlette annoucing today doesn't jive.

I'd actually rather give up Cowart and CC on NSD if it meant we could land Ivie and Scarlett. Lord knows we need offensive weapons bad.

We're Florida, shake off the Muschamp mediocrity stench and be greedy. We want ALL of them.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n165869 said:
But we're actually filling needs fever. Idk why everyone gives a **** about this class ranking. We're adding quality linemen we're probably going to add a few play makers. Who cares if we reached on one kid to add depth,the freakin scout team needs athletes too.

You fill needs but the rankings kind of give you a guide of the quality you are picking up overall - though we all know its not an exact science by any means. I agree about the extra numbers not meaning much if you filled your needs with good recruits. I bet you can find some teams that had a down season a few years out that correlated to a previous bad recruiting class by their usual standards.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n165871 said:
If you think any of these kids haven't made up their minds yet and are waiting to see what Scarlett is doing to help them decide then you are retarded.

Tebow didn't know who he was picking until moments before he made the announcement.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
The Original DC;n165874 said:
We're Florida, shake off the Muschamp mediocrity stench and be greedy. We want ALL of them.
Oh I want them all. Just predicting what I thinks is actually going to happen.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
GatorTAG;n165871 said:

:popcorn:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n165878 said:
Tebow didn't know who he was picking until moments before he made the announcement.

Don't tell me Tebow did the hat thing on signing day

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@AndrewSpiveyGC: Is today the day that Jim McElwain lays the foundation for this Gator football program?

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n165892 said:
@AndrewSpiveyGC: Is today the day that Jim McElwain lays the foundation for this Gator football program?

Considering our offensive ineptness over the last 4 years, Scarlett may be the most important guy on our board, along with Martez Ivey. We need both badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.