Status
Not open for further replies.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Scarlett is going to FSU I think. Which I don't understand because he would be behind Cook. I did hear that Scarlett's girlfriend is at UF... So there is a chance

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n165903 said:
Scarlett is going to FSU I think. Which I don't understand because he would be behind Cook. I did hear that Scarlett's girlfriend is at UF... So there is a chance

Also heard his Mom loved Mac and the UF visit while she was "meh" on her FSU visit. This trip to FSU last weekend, she didn't even go.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Also regarding Scarlett, he was HS teammates with recent OL commit Richerd Desir-Jones. Hopefully that helps our cause.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n165868 said:
Trust me. I'd love to have Scarlett. But since I belive in the NSD group, Scarlette annoucing today doesn't jive.

I'd actually rather give up Cowart and CC on NSD if it meant we could land Ivie and Scarlett. Lord knows we need offensive weapons bad.
WTF are you talking about? Scarlett has nothing to do with those guys and his committment tonight does not mean anything about who is signing with us on Wed. Cece/Cowart/Ivey's college destination is not changed at all

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Seems like Scarlett, GG Robinson, and Chris Williamson are all announcing tonight. Anyone else?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is Scarlett's 3rd commitment, it's a streaming feed from what I've read. He's just trying to maximize his exposure by doing it tonight. I'm leaning toward an FSU announcement, but hoping i'm wrong

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
-THE DUDE-;n165909 said:
WTF are you talking about? Scarlett has nothing to do with those guys and his committment tonight does not mean anything about who is signing with us on Wed. Cece/Cowart/Ivey's college destination is not changed at all
You should hang around more often and try to keep up.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
FWIW, the noles on the Rivals MB seem to think he's a Gator. Some of the Gators are saying the opposite. But the general thinking there is UF.

The constant is miami fans pissed about the whole thing.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
alcoholica;n165912 said:
This is Scarlett's 3rd commitment, it's a streaming feed from what I've read. He's just trying to maximize his exposure by doing it tonight. I'm leaning toward an FSU announcement, but hoping i'm wrong

Kind of makes me think this will be a battle that ends Wednesday some time, not necessarily tonight.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n165910 said:
Seems like Scarlett, GG Robinson, and Chris Williamson are all announcing tonight. Anyone else?

Rashad Fenton?

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n165913 said:
You should hang around more often and try to keep up.
why? I go to other sites with far better recruiting info than you will provide...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think the point he was trying to make was that "IF" there was some big NSD recruiting coup that many of the big names were trying to keep quiet (and make a big/ surprising splash) him pledging to fsu might actually indicate he flips to UF on NSD for all the hype and hysteria, etc. etc. etc. It's all conspiracy theory stuff but I can see where some may think this...Who the hell knows what actually goes through these kids minds? The attention these 17 year old kids get is absolutely crazy.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n165876 said:
You fill needs but the rankings kind of give you a guide of the quality you are picking up overall - though we all know its not an exact science by any means. I agree about the extra numbers not meaning much if you filled your needs with good recruits. I bet you can find some teams that had a down season a few years out that correlated to a previous bad recruiting class by their usual standards.

I think we're going to get ivie add him to the 5 linemen already committed,those are quality linemen. I bet you can find a team that was able to eat a recruiting class aswell. Look at our roster, we have young talent everywhere but we're thin on the offensive line. Last years class was decent and next year's class will be very good. When one good class will be seniors the other will be sophomores. You can win with that

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n165367 said:
Its all the doomsday profits that need to grow up.

I can't stand those doomsday profiteers either - scumbags. :wink:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think we have ever been in a similar situation to this with signing day here basically. I don't think we have ever had a class out of the top 20 since these recruiting rankings have been around (That year Spurrier bolted to the pros may have been just out of the top 20 however) and frickin Muschamp has us praying we land all these final day top guys just to even get in that ballpark this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator