Not open for further replies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n165091 said:
I doubt it the first season. Taylor would probably be the guy. Lane is the one who may lose out if he signs with us.
Taylor just wasn't hitting the holes last year. I seen alot of dancing around. He also isn't that fast. This Scarlett kid can take it to the house on any given play. Most of the recruiting guys say he should be a 5star. We'll see, my thoughts was Taylor and lane are serviceable but this Scarlett kid is a stud.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n165105 said:
Taylor just wasn't hitting the holes last year. I seen alot of dancing around. He also isn't that fast. This Scarlett kid can take it to the house on any given play. Most of the recruiting guys say he should be a 5star. We'll see, my thoughts was Taylor and lane are serviceable but this Scarlett kid is a stud.

Taylor will do much better if he isn't splitting carries 50/50 and allowed to get into a flow. I doubt McElwain has him split 50/50 like that situation this past season.

Atlgator12

Jan 22, 2015
Anybody think maybe Cowart was at FSU recruiting for UF? I know it wishful thinking but with all the Cowart to UF Buzz and now Scarlett decommits while on the same campus with him....just maybe

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
Atlgator12;n165110 said:
Anybody think maybe Cowart was at FSU recruiting for UF? I know it wishful thinking but with all the Cowart to UF Buzz and now Scarlett decommits while on the same campus with him....just maybe

Im pretty sure that Cowart did not visit FSU this weekend

krisl648

Founding Member
Life Long Gator!
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody know what time tomorrow Scarlett is announcing?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n165119 said:
We may go from nobody at TE to about 6 viable guys at TE.

Whatever happened to that freshman TE who looked decent catching the ball in the Spring game? Did they redshirt him - because he looked like he could develop into a good TE possibly.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n165124 said:
Whatever happened to that freshman TE who looked decent catching the ball in the Spring game? Did they redshirt him - because he looked like he could develop into a good TE possibly.

Goolsby played last year some. Musktaint got him off the field to ensure no catches were made by a TE though.
He'll be a soph.

Stevens and Lewis shirted.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014

Goolsby, and he will be a fine TE under Mac. Kid gets serious YAC.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n165113 said:
Was it consensual?

ghb.bmp

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

You're talking about Goolsby, who looked way more athletic than Burton or Westbrook, but he redshirted.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n165132 said:
You're talking about Goolsby, who looked way more athletic than Burton or Westbrook, but he redshirted.

Not sure if he was or not (Law says he wasn't) but I did see he played a few snaps early in the season so it would have to be a medical redshirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.