***Official UF vs FSUCKS Game Thread***

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Can this team get fired up, when it's so defused ?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NMSU
ECU
FAU
UK
MIZ
VANDY
USCe

:dunno:

I'm hoping our defense can stuff them although our one outing this year against a decent RB we gave up 180 yards.
Hopefully we can stumble to our average 3 TD a game offensive output.
Yes hopefully. I guess I hear a lot of people talking like we should win this game but the uncomfortable opinion I have is that the clowns are noticeably better than any team we've played so far and that includes LSU.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Recruiting wise maybe
I actually don't think the game will make that much difference as long as we have a good atmosphere. By this point everybody can see the program is heading to a good place, and if we have holes in the lineup (which we obviously do) its just a chance for some early PT for incoming stud recruits.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes hopefully. I guess I hear a lot of people talking like we should win this game but the uncomfortable opinion I have is that the clowns are noticeably better than any team we've played so far and that includes LSU.

Your original question seemed like you were saying FSU wasn't as good as any team we've played at least that's how I read it. However, I agree with you. You could add LSU to that list above and FSU probably beats Tenn. as well. Maybe even Ole Miss.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ah I see how it could be read that way.

srivet

Founding Member
Just another fan
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We can't run Power I with that $hitty o-line.

That's exactly why I'd run the power I. The FB designate smashes a hole open. Bowden fell back on it for years. And I would love the irony of that. I'm not thinking one of our running backs, I'm thinking TE or LB power. Blow a whole open and make them crowd the box. Pass at your leisure, especially flairs, screens, and flats. And let the QB dance if he feels danger. Worked for Charlie Ward when the 'Noles were being manhandled by the Gators.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
FSU has played like absolute dogsh*t all year on the road. One offensive TD at BC, had to hold off Wake Forest at the last second, lost to an incredibly bad GT team, and lost to Clemson. Granted, our worst performances this year have oddly enough happened at home, so................it's 2011 all over again. :facepalm:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I'm looking for a relatively low-scoring affair with the over-under being 35-40 tops. In spite of our woes of late, I like our chances if we (per usual) don't turn over the ball and if we get after their quarterback.
This game will have to be an ugly one in the trenches on both sides of the ball, just like our game against GA. Obviously, their back is light years better than Sony Michel, but I think with him it's about limiting his big runs. They're a little better at the quarterback position than the pups too, but if we put him on his back all day, that won't matter.

Offensively, Cook is their only real home run threat. The Rudolph kid is playing good ball, but I don't see any reason Tabor can't make him a little to non-factor.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Mac has proven more than once at being adroit at understanding where his team is at psychologically and how to tap into the inner-reserve. The mantra this week will be energy and I expect tons of it on what will be a cool autumn afternoon in Hogtown ideal for football.

Captain, you're right, we've played to the level of the competition all season. Irrespective of FSU's issues on the road, it's still FSU, which is enough. I expect us to come out very ready.

Last edited:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If more energy, fully baked game plan and a sustained dose of crowd supported defensive mayhem, then I like our chances.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We'll need a big Callaway punt return, without stupid penalty.
Need a shut-down defense on Cook, along with no DB screw-ups.
... and FSU must have worse offense than we have, including worse QB.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It's simple.......protect the damn football! If we do, we waste them with ease.

Taylor is 159 away from 1,000 for the season. Would love to see him channel his daddy from 1997 and run for over 160 Saturday night.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Put a woman on the D line. Cook will punch her and get ejected....or not...

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I dunno how many of you watched today's presser, but it sounds like we're going to barely have enough healthy bodies to run on the field. When we're stealing from our already thin Oline to field a Dline, it's bad. Real bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator