Let's go Gators! Ready to lay the smackdown upon them tonight

Sent from my IPad using tapatalk.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
When we're stealing from our already thin Oline to field a Dline, it's bad. Real bad.
No, its a recognition that Riles was gawdawful on the OL and had no business being there.

Its good news that they dont feel forced to play him at guard.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Someone please say something to drag me out of this funk I've been in all week....Dreading to watch our offense again. Other than 2013 I've never had such a negative feeling going into this game. To top it all off the jackass son in law has been over our house 3 times this week.....each time wearing a #5 FSU jersey :banghead:. I've been the bigger man when we were on top but this clown wears this sh!t every god damned time he come over. I'm more than a little concerned that I might beat the ever livin' sh!t out of him if he's shows up at the house again sporting Clown gear after they win.....

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Someone please say something to drag me out of this funk I've been in all week....Dreading to watch our offense again. Other than 2013 I've never had such a negative feeling going into this game. To top it all off the jackass son in law has been over our house 3 times this week.....each time wearing a #5 FSU jersey :banghead:. I've been the bigger man when we were on top but this clown wears this sh!t every god damned time he come over. I'm more than a little concerned that I might beat the ever livin' sh!t out of him if he's shows up at the house again sporting Clown gear after they win.....
You're a big ten fan, you like shiitty offensive production.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They'll be SEC refs........so yes :lol:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Heavy alcohol consumption works well.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Corso kiss of death for FSU. Herbie picks against us to. The Gameday cameraman was the only one giving the Gators any love. Like the underdog role, Go Gators.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Corso kiss of death for FSU. Herbie picks against us to. The Gameday cameraman was the only one giving the Gators any love. Like the underdog role, Go Gators.
54837-Mr-Burns-excellent-gif-HftC.gif

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Stepdaughter to be exact....And why doesn't URG have you detained.....URG, you deserve a good pepper spray dousing for liking this comment.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Stepdaughter to be exact....And why doesn't URG have you detained.....URG, you deserve a good pepper spray dousing for liking this comment.
Avatara was a sports poster first. This little routine is getting stale, just like the big ten football you like so much :dance:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The word is out: Treon must have an epiphany no more cacophony.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Saw a rumor DRob might be suspended. Anyone have anything on that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.