***Official UF vs FSUCKS Game Thread***

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I dunno how many of you watched today's presser, but it sounds like we're going to barely have enough healthy bodies to run on the field. When we're stealing from our already thin Oline to field a Dline, it's bad. Real bad.
How long have you been a closet nole? :suspect:

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I dunno how many of you watched today's presser, but it sounds like we're going to barely have enough healthy bodies to run on the field. When we're stealing from our already thin Oline to field a Dline, it's bad. Real bad.

I agree. It hurts big time, hopefully we can overcome it

Sent from my IPad using tapatalk.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Let's get some good karma going....I still to this day like to pause it at the 3:48 mark and extend my middle finger to the screen.....

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Can't believe you are falling for it. :facepalm:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is going to be a VERY tough game especially with all our injuries and offense looking HORRIBLE here lately but I know our guys are going to be ready and the fans will be going nuts in the stands. I just HOPE that Harris can get it together and not have those stupid turnovers yet again. Our O-line has got to play better too and open up some running lanes so that can open up the play action passing game. We can beat FSU, especially at home, but with how we have looked lately, its going to be awfully tough to do. Go Gators!!

Swamped Gator

Sep 17, 2014
Ivey is most likely out with a torn labrum.

FSU is worse than last year and they have only played one ranked team. We are better than last year but have some injuries. I like our chances for our defense to slow down Cook. If you take away his home run a plays their offense is horrible.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
b0c3d80a112fef65f494c9e4215daf71.jpg

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Word is that coach Mac has worked long hours with Clari Belle and we will see a new and improved offense....

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
**** Them and their free shoes

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I will have to say, this weekend, the Semenoleswere awfully quiet. There is this old guy in Tally that some say has psychic powers. He is predicting the Gators win 24-21.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Can't find the score contest thread....

Florida- 35
FSU- 14

Total- 49

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Edit: i think they closed the thread too early

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Can't find the score contest thread....

Florida- 35
FSU- 14

Total- 49

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Edit: i think they closed the thread too early

I did, because the site is supposed to go down at any time. No one had posted in it since before 5pm. Stop procrastinating ;)

Edit: I copied your post into the score contest thread, so you're good.

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
All is lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.