Warning: Political Takes Pack the Swamp?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Again...until there is a vaccine...FUCHS will never allow a packed stadium...book it!
There will never be a vaccine - ever. So I guess we might as well get used to empty stadiums even after the entire world has built up a natural immunity to this flu.

We've lost our everloving minds.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Treatments, sure. Vaccines? They'll be "close" for years but will never get there. We don't even have vaccines for the regular flu that we've been dealing with for hundreds of years.

Well OX,

The flu is always mutating. This virus is man made...they'll have a vaccine.

That said, soon there will be boat load of American's with immunity. Sweden was right.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well OX,

The flu is always mutating. This virus is man made...they'll have a vaccine.

That said, soon there will be boat load of American's with immunity. Sweden was right.
I'll bet at least 85% of the country is already immune. Quite certain me and my family had it back in March. None of us have been sick since.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I'll bet at least 85% of the country is already immune. Quite certain me and my family had it back in March. None of us have been sick since.
Same here. My household had......something very flu-like but more respiratory back in February before it was supposedly a thing in the US.

I’d just gotten back from a week long work trip to Baltimore that took me through three busy airports.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

And if the football players were allowed to practice as usual...most would be immune by now.

We should have protected the weak and allowed the the healthy go about their business...we would have more immunity and a stronger economy and FEWER deaths.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
But again...We have to deal with FUCHS.

If anyone saw the Senate SCOUTS Inquiry knows how LIBS think and react.

Common People be damned, Econmy be damned, Tradition be damned, WE know what's best for you...and that ain't FOOTBALL.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
My wife runs a dentist office and my daughter who is staying with me works in a doctors office. We all had covid and it lasted about 2 weeks.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Really no idea what you're babbling about. Must be deep in your cups early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator