Perine on Butters & Nuss playcalling: 'My grandma can call that out in her sleep'

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Foley should have been fired on November 24, 2013. We lost our way when that didn’t happen. Seems we’re finding our way back now. Hope we get all the way back.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Man I'd like to shove an umbrella up Butter's ass, open it, and pull it back out full of entrails.
I just showed your comment to my wife. We are both trying to get ready for work, but we're dying laughing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Foley should have been fired on November 24, 2013. We lost our way when that didn’t happen. Seems we’re finding our way back now. Hope we get all the way back.
Fooley should have been fired in 2001 when he flew his jet to New Orleans and tried to hire Ron Zook.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
My god how did that mothball smelling sleepwalking coaching staff ever convince the offensive talent they had lined up to come here?
By calling everyone on FIU's commit list.

What talent are you talking about?

Malaka

Sep 6, 2018
By calling everyone on FIU's commit list.

What talent are you talking about?

We did have quite the offensive talent lining up behind Matt corral before the death threats and firing fiasco. Mostly offensive talent but we did lose some highly rated guys to other programs almost immediately after the news broke.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We did have quite the offensive talent lining up behind Matt corral before the death threats and firing fiasco. Mostly offensive talent but we did lose some highly rated guys to other programs almost immediately after the news broke.
Yeah......no.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly, if you know anything about football, the Butters/NussChump offense was easy to predict. No surprises in his comments. My wife, who barely pays attention to the game, was able to call the play correct over 50% of the time.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Also, factor in that with zero player development, there were no teammates to spread the ball handlers around to spread the opposing D thin.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
This thread fvkcin pisses me off. You fvkcin b@stards with your fvkcin Butters clips. I oughta take Zambo's fvkcin umbrella to every fvkcin one you fvkcin b@stards.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
I remember reading somewhere that the players last year were fired up pre-game for UGA as they knew it was the closest thing they would get to a bowl game. Right after that, Butters walks in and says he was being fired after the game and all the air went out of the room. He was more of a freaking UGA plant than Chump!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not worth arguing at this point but yeah...we did actually. Florida at one point was one of the hottest teams recruiting wise. The class was never gonna hold with that dumpster fire season but you're gonna remember what you want I guess
Recruiting did immediately pick up when they hired Seider in Feb or March of 2017. Remember when we decided to go with one less coach during recruiting season to save money? Good time.

I have no clue why we didnt hire him in Dec 2016 when Torrian Gray left, with two months to actually change the 2017 class. Imagine if he had been able to affect that class as much as he did the 2018 class (early signing).

Did you ever think there would come a day when Penn State was landing more top Florida kids than UF? Penn State has #10 Florida recruit, UF has #51.

This is still fvkking ugly. How the hell did it ever come to this?

2019 Rivals.com Florida Top 100

Last edited:

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I have finally convinced myself, along with help, that all this was only a bad dream.

Thanks a lot.
Despite two trips to SECCG, I think McElwain was worse than Muschamp. Why? Despite his shortcomings, I always felt that (a) Muschamp WANTED to be at UF - he WAS invested in the job and (b) he WAS trying. Perhaps if he had hired some decent offensive coordinators and coaches he would have done better. He DID correct the conduct nonsense that Meyer had allowed to ferment. McElwain? I don't think he really cared from the git-go, and esp the start of last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.