Poll: How deep is your Butters love?

Pumpers-- how many losses will make you fall off the Donkey?

• Total voters

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Speaking of teeth, these guys had some teeth!

And I'll play along since I consider myself somewhere in between pumperdom and fence-sittin' - looking at the schedule and all the home games, if we lose 4 this year during regular season, I would not be happy. Assuming your premise of 1-4 would be against UM, UT, LSU, UGA and FSU (the ranked teams). Assuming we lose to UM and FSU, that means we'd have to lose 2 of 3 to UT, UGA and LSU. That's not acceptable, IMO. My answer is 4. Will I spew hate toward Coach Mac if we lose 4? Sure, a little, but he'll still be our coach and I'll support him because he's our coach.

An interesting poll might be for the negators, agitators, and MacHaters:
Since you've already given up on Mac and you 'know' he is not the guy and things are only going to get worse until he's gone, how many losses are you hoping for this season so Coach Mac is canned at the end of the year?

Because of the Bee Gees video, I thought I'd bump Bart's post.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Because of the Bee Gees video, I thought I'd bump Bart's post.
Ya know, back in the 70s when I was in Jr. High and these guys were all the rage, I was a Led Zeppelin freak and pretty much hated everything else. Funny thing is, I kind of enjoy listening to BeeGee's songs every now and again. I actually listened to the entire song from my post - that would not have happened 40 years ago. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.