POLL: How much playing time does AR15 get against USF?

How much playing time does AR15 get against USF?

• Zero playing time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 slop time drive

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • 2-3 "get some experience" drives

Votes: 60 57.7%
  • Relieves an ineffective EJ5 for half the snaps

Votes: 26 25.0%
  • Starts the game relieved by EJ5 after ineffective play

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Starts and finishes the game

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Ham Sammich

Votes: 14 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
you think 1 guy at the qb spot will takedown bama? really? tebow couldnt take down bama as our team stands now. you cant just run qb power every play. you need recievers to get open, linemen to block and open holes, backs to run and protect, etc. We had all of that with tim and some of it with trask. At this point it looks like AR would need to be a 1 man show. It's difficult to beat anyone as a 1 man show, let alone the best team by far in the country. Some of you guys are living in pure fantasy land.

Beating bama.... :lmao:

What the Fuchs.......EJ, AR15 it matters not...against SABAN.

BECAUSE we have...................................

file.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
By my watch, it’s been 32 years since Florida played its last regular-season game in Tampa, a 21-0 win over Mississippi State in Emmitt Smith’s final season in Gainesville.

I was there for the previous visit, a wild 32-20 loss to Miami in the ‘84 opener that saw UF, led by true freshman Kerwin Bell in his collegiate debut, come from behind and nearly pull off the upset of the defending national champion. That was as good of a college game as I’ve seen.
I was a senior in HS and went with 4 buddies. We were drunk, loud and extremely obnoxious. :lol:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
are you serious? like really serious? dude cant even form complete sentences. i feel like im beating up a mentally retarded kid just conversing with him.
I thought the :lol: gave it away, but I see you haven't had your coffee yet this morning. :dunno:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

Oh...thats our problem, just the QB position? This is the dumbest thing I have read in a while. I had to look up at the URL of this window to make sure I wasn't at gatorcountry swampgas somehow.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh...thats our problem, just the QB position? This is the dumbest thing I have read in a while. I had to look up at the URL of this window to make sure I wasn't at gatorcountry swampgas somehow.

Seasons is early dumber things will be said.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What the Fuchs.......EJ, AR15 it matters not...against SABAN.

BECAUSE we have...................................

file.jpg

That’s what a steady diet of Jack will do for you. What a disgusting obese image this guy cuts. He must have his cardiologist on speed dial.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was a senior in HS and went with 4 buddies. We were drunk, loud and extremely obnoxious. :lol:

The pre-game outside Tampa Stadium was a real hoot. Best soaped-up car windows:

KOSAR IS A QUEER

AIDS IS A CANE IN THE ASS

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.