POLL: How much playing time does AR15 get against USF?

How much playing time does AR15 get against USF?

• Zero playing time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 slop time drive

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • 2-3 "get some experience" drives

Votes: 60 57.7%
  • Relieves an ineffective EJ5 for half the snaps

Votes: 26 25.0%
  • Starts the game relieved by EJ5 after ineffective play

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Starts and finishes the game

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Ham Sammich

Votes: 14 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What the Fuchs.......EJ, AR15 it matters not...against SABAN.

BECAUSE we have...................................

75f7a34d34605f.jpg

Use only the correct photos of him.

Fodderwing

Lifetime Member
Feb 2, 2017
By my watch, it’s been 32 years since Florida played its last regular-season game in Tampa, a 21-0 win over Mississippi State in Emmitt Smith’s final season in Gainesville.

I was in attendance at that game in 1989.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
By my watch, it’s been 32 years since Florida played its last regular-season game in Tampa, a 21-0 win over Mississippi State in Emmitt Smith’s final season in Gainesville.

I was there for the previous visit, a wild 32-20 loss to Miami in the ‘84 opener that saw UF, led by true freshman Kerwin Bell in his collegiate debut, come from behind and nearly pull off the upset of the defending national champion. That was as good of a college game as I’ve seen.
I was there. How many Gator fan points do I get?
As I recall Kosar was the star and Bell threw a pick 6 to end the game. But I was probably stoned out of my mind at the time.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
you think 1 guy at the qb spot will takedown bama? really? tebow couldnt take down bama as our team stands now. you cant just run qb power every play. you need recievers to get open, linemen to block and open holes, backs to run and protect, etc. We had all of that with tim and some of it with trask. At this point it looks like AR would need to be a 1 man show. It's difficult to beat anyone as a 1 man show, let alone the best team by far in the country. Some of you guys are living in pure fantasy land.

Beating bama.... :lmao:

Trevor Lawrence as a freshman says "hello".

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
that team was loaded, they would have still made the playoffs with Bryant... their whole defensive line was drafted by round 3 the next draft.

Clemtech's defensive line didn't play a single snap on offense.

Lawrence went 20/32 with 3 TDs and 347 yards and no picks while racking up 44 points.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Clemtech's defensive line didn't play a single snap on offense.

Lawrence went 20/32 with 3 TDs and 347 yards and no picks while racking up 44 points.

I forgot the offense didn't have anyone get drafted either... Because it was Trevor Lawrence and a Mississippi State Roster according to you, right? I mean it's like they weren't in 2 of the last 3 National Title games before he arrived, right?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Has Hevesy ever beaten Alabama for a national championship? He sucks. The post I quoted stated what it stated.

What you stated is what you stated. It seems that Im not the only one interpreting the way you stated it either. You could put Lawrence on our team right now and nothing will change. However, you could put Lawrence's OL from the year they beat Bama on our team without Lawrence and a whole lot of things will change.

Ever heard of Ken Dorsey?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Trevor Lawrence as a freshman says "hello".
yeah it's old Trevor Lawrence man he played with a shtt team with no talent on it.

J

F

C.

we have like three players on the roster that could make Alabama or Clemson's 3 deep. yeah we're just like Clemson.

do you have any examples of a Cowbell type roster with one good quarterback, perhaps Dak, winning a championship or a national championship?

because I have at least four examples of a Dildo Dan led Cowbell 3* roster with a future NFL Dak or Kyle Trashlike quarterback going 8-4 or 9-3 with zero wins over Trailerbammer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.