POLL: How much playing time does AR15 get against USF?

How much playing time does AR15 get against USF?

• Zero playing time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 slop time drive

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • 2-3 "get some experience" drives

Votes: 60 57.7%
  • Relieves an ineffective EJ5 for half the snaps

Votes: 26 25.0%
  • Starts the game relieved by EJ5 after ineffective play

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Starts and finishes the game

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Ham Sammich

Votes: 14 13.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
They put Todd in change of the security, it stayed 10 yards away.

Not true. That security guard, the one 10yds away and closest to the crime, is assigned to stay there in case another criminal shows up. The security guard assigned to get the first criminal was on the other side of campus. Its an exotic scheme and it failed because of the security guards not the head of security.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They put Todd in change of the security, it stayed 10 yards away.
If Todd was in charge of security they'd find an empty bottle of bourbon laying by the door, a potato chip bag blowing in the wind, and him sleeping in the bushes with a burnt-out camel cigarette hanging from his mouth.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I forgot the offense didn't have anyone get drafted either... Because it was Trevor Lawrence and a Mississippi State Roster according to you, right? I mean it's like they weren't in 2 of the last 3 National Title games before he arrived, right?

Dumbass. No one mentioned Mississippi State in this thread. I mentioned Lawrence and you wailed about their DL. Their DL didn't put up 44 points or throw for 3 TD and 350 yards. TL took down that beast as a freshman.

If UF played clemtechs schedule, we would have been in the playoffs even with this coaching staff. You see whats happened to clemtech the last 2 games where they have played s ok money decent. In fact, they are 1-3 in their las 4 games against teams with a pulse and that isbjust from recent memory.

Their lone win was against ou and most thought the refs stole that for them.

A dynamic QB who has a great game (TL n 2018) can beat bama.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
yeah it's old Trevor Lawrence man he played with a shtt team with no talent on it.

J

F

C.

we have like three players on the roster that could make Alabama or Clemson's 3 deep. yeah we're just like Clemson.

do you have any examples of a Cowbell type roster with one good quarterback, perhaps Dak, winning a championship or a national championship?

because I have at least four examples of a Dildo Dan led Cowbell 3* roster with a future NFL Dak or Kyle Trashlike quarterback going 8-4 or 9-3 with zero wins over Trailerbammer.[/QUBama.

Youstarted early tonight i see.

Vince Young and that UT team way back.

DeShawn Watson against Alabama. He was far and away the best player on the field that night and had a great game.

No one said the rest of team sucked.

Dan won't win this game. He sucks.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Dumbass. No one mentioned Mississippi State in this thread. I mentioned Lawrence and you wailed about their DL. Their DL didn't put up 44 points or throw for 3 TD and 350 yards. TL took down that beast as a freshman.

If UF played clemtechs schedule, we would have been in the playoffs even with this coaching staff. You see whats happened to clemtech the last 2 games where they have played s ok money decent. In fact, they are 1-3 in their las 4 games against teams with a pulse and that isbjust from recent memory.

Their lone win was against ou and most thought the refs stole that for them.

A dynamic QB who has a great game (TL n 2018) can beat bama.
We have cowbell level talent on the lines of scrimmage. That's the point...

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
You MFers need to get off the crack pipe.

No where have I have even remotely suggested we win this game. No Fcvking Where.

I do hope Saban lubes Mullin's ass before the prison rape starts.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You MFers need to get off the crack pipe.

No where have I have even remotely suggested we win this game. No Fcvking Where.

I do hope Saban lubes Mullin's ass before the prison rape starts.
Bush,

turn on your brain and think for a moment. You need to ask yourself, "do I want to go full injun, because you are never supposed to go full injun"

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I predict AR will get 4 series with the 1st team offense, say 30 plays, plus whatever time he gets with the backups once the game is in hand.

If he rips off chunks of yardage the plays could be fewer. I’m interested to see him taking more command of the playbook so he can earn more PT.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
So, what if...what if EJ comes out looking pretty much the same way he did last week once the scripted plays are over? I think that is what the real question is instead of how much playing time AR gets. In a normal game two against a creampuff with game three as the biggest on the schedule, I think you get your #1 a good amount of time to feel good and if you have the lead you should have you play your back up in the 2nd half. But that isn't what Dan does. He likes to break up the momentum, rotate his qbs in and out (even after a 60 yard drive to the redzone). This has been a consistent thing he has done his whole coaching career. Does Saban do that? Does any successful coach really do this? Its cute and I think (yes, I think...and I know way less about football than Mullen does...I know, but I still think) while it might work for some players it might not work for all players and I don't think it is the primary situation a QB should be put through as part of the development. Its almost as if Mullen looks at games as more important to 'develop' the QBs than actually winning them. He has a stable of RBs that just about every team in the SEC would trade for, but you'll see Mullen pull his QB who just drove down the field into the redzone to put in a young QB to run for 'development'.

But how long does Mullen keep trying to resuscitate EJ against USF if EJ looks exactly like he did last week? And the other point, how does EJ respond once the script is over, AR got his series and he goes back in there after sitting a series out like Mullen always does?

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
And on the Coaching Staff. Along with an Ivy League Administration. And a growing Woke campus.

My point...NCs are now secondary
Championships arent secondary, they are a fantasy when you hire Cowbell crap.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Championships arent secondary, they are a fantasy when you hire Cowbell crap.
“****ter’s full? Full of hundred dolla bills biches.”
GettyImages-490166980.0.jpg

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Well EJ is starting just like last week...3 and out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.