RIP our hopes, Law is alive

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
F that snowflake. “In all kinds of weather.” Dude is throwing a toddler sized fit because the school didn’t hire his guy (Larry Fedora - his words). And recruiting isn’t great. And we didn’t blow out a team with a good defense. And there’s not another Spurrier just waiting to be hired. If I remember correctly, he didn’t even like Meyer - lots of wins but wrong kid of offense.

Look, there’s more to life than Gator football but, if you keep even a smidgeon of perspective, it can really sweeten the experience. If he’s really taking a sabbatical and “waiting out Mullen”, I don’t want to see him around if the team gels and we make a run or have a good season. That would be the definition of a fairweather fan. Maybe go follow Miami or FSU - they have plenty of room for new bandwagon fans.
youre doing the same thing... its a message board, we're all nobodys. if someone stops posting on a board that means they are a fair weather fan? :lol:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No, not necessarily fair weather but certainly overreactive. You're walking out on a lot of your Gator friends.

It's a phucking game. Life goes on.

GO GATORS FOREVER!!!

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He didn't even mention spending more time with his family.

You win the internet.

3-38765_clip-art-royalty-free-download-free-cliparts-gold.png

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good for him. ...and maybe good for us!
:grin:

I applaud anyone who chooses to direct their own life and tries to make a wise decision.

He's not abandoning us on a battlefield. He doesn't have to come here and post if he doesn't want to. ...nor does he have to watch a game being played if he doesn't want to.

WDWHA, nest man up.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The hell he isn't.
That would be funny if there were not such thing as war. I won't minimize the price paid by those who have experienced the real thing.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That would be funny if there were not such thing as war. I won't minimize the price paid by those who have experienced the real thing.
You never said war. Lol, I thought battlefield meant gridiron.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
youre doing the same thing... its a message board, we're all nobodys. if someone stops posting on a board that means they are a fair weather fan? :lol:
Nah, not supporting until Mullen is fired - his words - is fairweather. But don’t really care. Dude was funny, brought a lot to the board. Never thought he was taking it that seriously. But wouldn’t find the same “humor” in him if he’s just bailing because of the coach.

Whatever, moving on. Hope we beat the crap out of Martin and FF doesn’t do something to embarrass the school.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Guys, we won the game. No matter how ugly it was, we won. It may not have felt much like a win but its still a W.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Swonk seemed to spent a crazy amount of time here (I imagine Ox could tell us exactly), so if he needed a break so be it. But I can’t imagine letting the football program affect me as much as he is claiming. After a pretty rough 8 seasons, I found last season a refreshing change. Yeah, the losses to UK and Mizzou were tough to stomach, but the Gators were overall better than I expected. Yeah the scUM game was closer than anticipated and recruiting is sub par, but hey, we’re 1-0 and I’m willing to see what happens. Given the mess Butters left, I’m willing to give CDM a few seasons. If Chimp or Butters didn’t drive me away, Mullen sure as hell isn't going to.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Man, Law and I HATED each other on the old board. I mean we were constantly at each other. I couldn't stand his negativity. It was endless, and this was when we were winning championships. Then during the Muschamp era I started kind of imitating his style, just out of boredom. I started giving Gator players nasty, negative, derogatory nicknames, just like he did. The only difference was that I did it ONLY for Gator legends: "Steve Spermier," "Emit Schitt" "Jackoff Youngboys," "Tim Teabag," "Danny Whore-Fill," and the like. He started liking me in ways that at first made me feel uncomfortable. Then, through some miracle, we eventually became great internet pals. I'm not sure how that happened. I never met him, but I wish I had before he died. Rest in Peace Law. Rest in Peace. There are going to be 67 Gayturds playing their hearts out in your memory today against Montana Poly Tech, (because of self-imposed scholarship limitations). I hope they win one for you, buddy.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
With one fell gulp Law has become the Urban Meyer of Gatorchatter.

Sad.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
he only difference was that I did it ONLY for Gator legends: "Steve Spermier," "Emit Schitt" "Jackoff Youngboys," and the like.
You forgot "Pasty Stoole".....although calling him a legend may be a stretch.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
After reading that, I think Donk just has a QB problem...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.