RIP our hopes, Law is alive

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Well one positive is he's probably not dead or passed out in an alley with his pants around his ankles. If either of those were accurate he probably wouldn't take the time to delete his twitter account.

I love your straightforward realism

809c9520f5c85970faf6d03a8d9497fe.jpg

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My crystal ball hasn't been working well lately but I think he/she is gone for good.

There was a guy on the old gsmb that was there all day, everyday, he totaled some crazy number of post, like 60,000 in one year....... then one day, he was gone!

Poof! Never came back... poof!

The rumor was that he got married but I think he passed into a higher realm of existence.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think he added up how much time and mental resources this consumed and he had an awakening.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I wondered about that but didn't bother to check. I did try emailing him a few days ago, but it bounced back undelivered. Account is apparently closed.

It could be partly work related, too. Just guessing.

I really like Law. We've exchanged many PMs, including when I was diagnosed with cancer. He's got a heart of gold.

Hope he returns. He's got a ton of energy, football knowledge and, best of all, a great sense of humor. We're a better board with him.
Couldn’t agree more. Totally different guy in PMs. Great sense of humor.

On another note, I don’t get nearly as many dislikes anymore, so there’s that.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
@ufgator812 Lol. I knew as soon as I typed that someone would give me a thumbs down. Classic GCMB.
When I lived in Memphis, I had a buddy who used to tell a joke about being on vacation in Florida and seeing a car with a bumper sticker that read “I miss Memphis.” He’d then add “so I smashed his window, stole his radio, slashed his tires and left him a note saying ‘I hope this helps.’” Thanks for your help.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Jackass better get back on here before game time....I can't imagine the chatbox without his Rum infused commentary...
I can get rum infused during the game but my patter will be more :pumper::pumper::pumper: than:poop: Actually, if I do lots of the pumping I may flush his ass out.........he can only take so much of my Pollyanna with the rose colored glasses before he :beating:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
From the Donk - he asked me to post this:

I have had my pants around my ankles as much as possible, thanks for asking Baitn.

Guys, you know I hated the Mullinz hire, but I tried to choke it down. Even tried drinking the Koolaid last year especially after the last two games hoping he had changed. After all some had said that Creyer was the real conservative guy and he held Mullinz back. Then lack of talent at Cowbell held him back, too, adding to the excuse train the excuse train continued. I tried.

No, really, I tried. I actually started liking him more than I thought I could, and had some hopes for the last recruiting class. That obviously didn't work out at all.

Then he did it. After the scUM game, Mullinz told De La Torre that the reason he kept insanely running the ball and earning that 1 yard per carry average and putting us in 3&8 was because "he was trying to tire the defense". This is of course what he did all September and October last year too.

Trying to tire the defense?

TRYING TO TIRE THE DEFENSE?!

Wasting 3 1/2 quarters is trying to tire the fvkking defense? Going three and out isn't going to tire any defense.

So much Muschumpthink. That was it for me. He is who he is. He is going to run the ball 70-85% of the time regardless. It doesn't matter that he has talent at WR. they are here to block. And get 1 maybe 2 catches per game.

That "trying to tire the defense" comment was my moment like in 2012 when Dumpchump went nuclear on the press for criticizing his complete absence of offense. He claimed that ball control and time of possession is the way to win and Gators don't know anything about how to do it.

Honestly, I should have left the second that azzhat Mullinz was hired. (Chimp too)

Could an average coach who puts 60ish offenses on the field win. I don't think so. But maybe with great recruiting and defense.

Recruiting? We are Cowbell or just barely above Kintucky and that isn't changing anytime soon. Even if it changed tomorrow, Mullinz will be gone before we could see the effects. He isn't going to become a better recruiter overnight. He just doesn't have 'it". He has "dork" instead of "it". He just does.

Moreover he will continue to have the poor facilities and staff also harming his ability to recruit for years at least. The next two years are going to be disasters as we harvest what he has sewn. He won't survive.

Mullinz has the offensive genius of Mushdump (ok, 60th-80th instead of 100th, what is that? 30 more yards and 3 more points per game?) with the recruiting prowess of Butters.

I've had enough. But I've accepted it. Maybe next hire will turn this thing around but the deal is done for now. Our rebuilding decades is now rebuilding decades. I'm sure. My head has returned to control, I'm not thinking with my heart. Earliest date for a turnaround is probably is 2025 or so IF the next coach is a great hire and lands three top classes.

Besides, I'm just here to make Queenie happy and she deserves me leaving for a while.
I have enjoyed harassing you people, but I just don't have anything left for watching this turd circle the toilet. Obviously I got to the point I was checking my phone constantly to reply to shyt. No one wants that anymore. Especially me.

I have no health concerns beyond being addicted to arguing to you fkkkers. I told Ox that I told myself I'm quitting 1000 times and couldn't manage to do it because I HAD to argue with you guys one more day each time.

I just don't care to post anymore and the board is better off for it. Maybe next October as decisions are being made about Mullinz future, but not until then.

Im going to my garage most Saturdays or pursuing another hobby. UF doesn't care about football, why should we?

PS- I was reading the Chumpcocks board and they were blaming the QB too. :lmao2: It's always just a QB problem.

PPS- if you are interested in helping the hurricane victims, I'd suggest you take a look at these two.

Matthew 25: Ministries - HOME
Team Rubicon | Built To Serve

I'm not a fan of how much Red Cross wastes on themselves and their marketing departments making so many of their own people 1 Percenters off your donations, including low level managers with little responsibility and a staff of half a dozen or a dozen people. It is insane.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
From the Donk - he asked me to post this:

I have had my pants around my ankles as much as possible, thanks for asking Baitn.

Guys, you know I hated the Mullinz hire, but I tried to choke it down. Even tried drinking the Koolaid last year especially after the last two games hoping he had changed. After all some had said that Creyer was the real conservative guy and he held Mullinz back. Then lack of talent at Cowbell held him back, too, adding to the excuse train the excuse train continued. I tried.

No, really, I tried. I actually started liking him more than I thought I could, and had some hopes for the last recruiting class. That obviously didn't work out at all.

Then he did it. After the scUM game, Mullinz told De La Torre that the reason he kept insanely running the ball and earning that 1 yard per carry average and putting us in 3&8 was because "he was trying to tire the defense". This is of course what he did all September and October last year too.

Trying to tire the defense?

TRYING TO TIRE THE DEFENSE?!

Wasting 3 1/2 quarters is trying to tire the fvkking defense? Going three and out isn't going to tire any defense.

So much Muschumpthink. That was it for me. He is who he is. He is going to run the ball 70-85% of the time regardless. It doesn't matter that he has talent at WR. they are here to block. And get 1 maybe 2 catches per game.

That "trying to tire the defense" comment was my moment like in 2012 when Dumpchump went nuclear on the press for criticizing his complete absence of offense. He claimed that ball control and time of possession is the way to win and Gators don't know anything about how to do it.

Honestly, I should have left the second that azzhat Mullinz was hired. (Chimp too)

Could an average coach who puts 60ish offenses on the field win. I don't think so. But maybe with great recruiting and defense.

Recruiting? We are Cowbell or just barely above Kintucky and that isn't changing anytime soon. Even if it changed tomorrow, Mullinz will be gone before we could see the effects. He isn't going to become a better recruiter overnight. He just doesn't have 'it". He has "dork" instead of "it". He just does.

Moreover he will continue to have the poor facilities and staff also harming his ability to recruit for years at least. The next two years are going to be disasters as we harvest what he has sewn. He won't survive.

Mullinz has the offensive genius of Mushdump (ok, 60th-80th instead of 100th, what is that? 30 more yards and 3 more points per game?) with the recruiting prowess of Butters.

I've had enough. But I've accepted it. Maybe next hire will turn this thing around but the deal is done for now. Our rebuilding decades is now rebuilding decades. I'm sure. My head has returned to control, I'm not thinking with my heart. Earliest date for a turnaround is probably is 2025 or so IF the next coach is a great hire and lands three top classes.

Besides, I'm just here to make Queenie happy and she deserves me leaving for a while.
I have enjoyed harassing you people, but I just don't have anything left for watching this turd circle the toilet. Obviously I got to the point I was checking my phone constantly to reply to shyt. No one wants that anymore. Especially me.

I have no health concerns beyond being addicted to arguing to you fkkkers. I told Ox that I told myself I'm quitting 1000 times and couldn't manage to do it because I HAD to argue with you guys one more day each time.

I just don't care to post anymore and the board is better off for it. Maybe next October as decisions are being made about Mullinz future, but not until then.

Im going to my garage most Saturdays or pursuing another hobby. UF doesn't care about football, why should we?

PS- I was reading the Chumpcocks board and they were blaming the QB too. :lmao2: It's always just a QB problem.

PPS- if you are interested in helping the hurricane victims, I'd suggest you take a look at these two.

Matthew 25: Ministries - HOME
Team Rubicon | Built To Serve

I'm not a fan of how much Red Cross wastes on themselves and their marketing departments making so many of their own people 1 Percenters off your donations, including low level managers with little responsibility and a staff of half a dozen or a dozen people. It is insane.

Yep... what he said.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
At the end of the day, it's just football. A place like Gatorchatter is about a lot more than football. It's a community, part of our daily lives. Often the characters here are considerably more interesting than the play on the field.

I would certainly agree that if anyone is that angry and emotional about this game, it's a good idea to step away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator