Season opener against Miami moved up 1 week; expect huge national audience

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Absurd. Have I mentioned I hate this idea. Bet Scott Starkville wouldn’t be so excited to move a Baseball series.
Id be excited to move them to GHS or Santa Fe while we build a football facility.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Id be excited to move them to GHS or Santa Fe while we build a football facility.
I keep hearing about something new for football. Let me know when we actually break ground. Hope I’m still above ground when that actually takes place.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I keep hearing about something new for football. Let me know when we actually break ground. Hope I’m still above ground when that actually takes place.
We are painting the locker room.

They told the 2014 kids the football facility would be ready by 2015.

Ell

oh

ell

Last edited:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
perfect, well actually if it were March 24th would be better.
I don't mind it. As long as we don't shyt the bed, the entirety of the college football world will have all eyes on us, including a ton of elite high school prospects.

Would be cool to roll out some retro unis too for the 150 years of football thing.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I don't mind it. As long as we don't shyt the bed, the entirety of the college football world will have all eyes on us, including a ton of elite high school prospects.

Would be cool to roll out some retro unis too for the 150 years of football thing.
F retro. Do something cool for recruits, not cool for the @Swamp Donkey’s of the world.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think this is awesome. The entire country will be watching us crush them, including every damn high school football player in the United States.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
F retro. Do something cool for recruits, not cool for the @Swamp Donkey’s of the world.
The retros we did in 06 were the best alternatives we’ve ever had and it’s not debatable. All of our newish alts look like a dumbass 11 year old designed them in Microsoft paint

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
“We are going to beat Florida because the guys in the locker room make plays in a game that is going to be very highly contested and very competitive.”

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The retros we did in 06 were the best alternatives we’ve ever had and it’s not debatable. All of our newish alts look like a dumbass 11 year old designed them in Microsoft paint
How about orange helmets w/Gator script, white jerseys, blue pants? Boringly predictable yet beautiful.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ah screw it. Extra bye week, extra practice, and we get to beat them a week earlier than we would have originally.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I like the 7 pm kick off , I can go fishing and watch The Gators tear Miami"s as$ up in the same day.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I love playing Miami. It's a shame FSU pussied out on joining the SEC. We could have kept the Miami series going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.