Season opener against Miami moved up 1 week; expect huge national audience

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
jfc. This scrotUM team couldn't keep up with the scout team from an 80s scrotUM.

You people are absurd.

I'm not sure that FAU won't be a better team, especially for the first few months.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Trump needs to grab you all in the pussy.

They just hired their Ron Zook after he gave up 40 points to Wisconsin, except their Ron Zook is a vagabond journeyman who changed jobs every 1.5 years.

This is going to be a slaughter.
Trump is a massaginist and a leggomyeggoist. I dont have a cat.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I'm not the least bit concerned about this game. In fact, it should be very similar to the 87 game, with the roles reversed. We'll be going against a first time head coach in his first game with a team that managed to lose 4 straight games to Virginia, BC, Duke and Ga Tech last year. That is a special brand of awful. Couple that with the fact that we'll be in year 2 with a head coach with 10+ years as the head guy coming off a strong finish in year 1 and this should be a massacre.

I have no idea if Mullen can get us back to the top of the SEC, but I have no doubt that he'll crush this Miami team.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I underwent counseling for UM-Seasoning-Opening-Paranoia-Syndrome (UMSOPS) in '88. I'm in remission now.

UF by 25.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Things would seem to be pointing in that direction. Man that's dangerous, early overconfidence has been a curse over UF's history.
I had to get my life back. I bought an expensive Russian sports car, started taking little blue pills and chasing high-maintenance women. It all seemed like a big risk. I'm a different person now. I can't go back.

On second thought, UF by 30.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I had to get my life back. I bought an expensive Russian sports car, started taking little blue pills and chasing high-maintenance women. It all seemed like a big risk. I'm a different person now. I can't go back.

On second thought, UF by 30.
Tha alternative doesn't sound too bad really!:D

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Expensive RUSSIAN sports car? Dafuq.

663d3f6fe8070de6c8594103c6ef292c.jpg

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
jfc. This scrotUM team couldn't keep up with the scout team from an 80s scrotUM.

You people are absurd.

I'm not sure that FAU won't be a better team, especially for the first few months.
I agree with your assessment however Mullen teams don't generally hang 50 plus on the scoreboard and quite often play down to their competition in the first half.....watch the Vandy, UK, USCe, FSUX and Michigan games....were are a second half team that packs it in with the rushing game once we have a 17-20 second half lead.

Could we score 50 plus on UM? More than likely but I don't see it in our gameplanning/playcalling...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't remember saying 50. I'd probably guess 41-10 or 41-6, something like that.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Absurd. Have I mentioned I hate this idea. Bet Scott Starkville wouldn’t be so excited to move a Baseball series.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not the least bit concerned about this game. In fact, it should be very similar to the 87 game, with the roles reversed. We'll be going against a first time head coach in his first game with a team that managed to lose 4 straight games to Virginia, BC, Duke and Ga Tech last year. That is a special brand of awful. Couple that with the fact that we'll be in year 2 with a head coach with 10+ years as the head guy coming off a strong finish in year 1 and this should be a massacre.

I have no idea if Mullen can get us back to the top of the SEC, but I have no doubt that he'll crush this Miami team.

After the 2 home losses this past season I don't take anything for granted despite the improvement on offense.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Not taking it for granted, just saying that if Mullen is even half the coach we think he might be, he should win this game with ease. If doesn’t, it will be a big red flag.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't remember saying 50. I'd probably guess 41-10 or 41-6, something like that.

Possibly if their offense doesn't improve but we gave up an average of 30 points a game in 2018 to our six division opponents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.