SEC Championship: Bama crushes UGA with 536 yards and 41 points

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If you think the way to reduce crappy teams and big blowouts in marquee games is to expand the playoffs, your family tree looks like a stump.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
If you think the way to reduce crappy teams and big blowouts in marquee games is to expand the playoffs, your family tree looks like a stump.
First, I didn't say expanding the playoffs would reduce the entry of crappy teams or blowouts. It would make it more interesting to have more games that actually matter. Second, unlike you I can actually follow my family tree. Yours, I suspect, is a large bowl of limp spaghetti just like your donk.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
First, I didn't say expanding the playoffs would reduce the entry of crappy teams or blowouts. It would make it more interesting to have more games that actually matter. Second, unlike you I can actually follow my family tree. Yours, I suspect, is a large bowl of limp spaghetti just like your donk.
More blowouts and crappy teams in games that "matter." Like I said, stump.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
The Leghuumpers got whooped.

giphy.gif

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
If you start watching in September instead of December you’ll find there are tons of interesting games that matter.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How about a combination of multiple sophisticated algorithms paired with multiple polls. We could call it the BCS. Bet that would work well.
No... I want my team to be able to lose in Sept and Oct and maybe the Conf championship game too and STILL be able to play for a national championship or Im going to cry on the internet like a fuchsing cvvvnt constantly.

All you whining, crying playoff cvvvvnts.

There aren't even four teams who has actually earned the right to take a shot at the NC.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I just couldn't watch mullinz and the gushing tebow and the rest of the sec talking heads after game show, I just about puked...at least I'll get some peace & quiet up here in Winder for a while. What a bunch of pompous a**holes...:jog:

If you watched the ACC championship game you got another dose of a BS personal sob story about the Wake QB.
While Mark “Blatant Racist” Jones and Robert “Wlliam Rhoden was wrong I am black enough”Griffin III were grabbing for the Kleenex, the Wake QB proceeded to throw back to back pick sixes and end any chance of Wake winning.
How appropriate.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
How about a combination of multiple sophisticated algorithms paired with multiple polls. We could call it the BCS. Bet that would work well.

What several of us have been calling for all along. I don’t know a single year that the BCS got it completely wrong. But at worst, there was one extra team that had some claim. Should’ve just used the proven effective formula and expanded it to three or four teams. You shouldn’t be able to get your doors blown off, or lose your conference, and claim to be the national champion.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
If you start watching in September instead of December you’ll find there are tons of interesting games that matter.

I know, isn't it great. Too bad at the conclusion of the regular season their are only three anyone cares about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator