SEC Championship: Bama crushes UGA with 536 yards and 41 points

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let them get it out of their system. Put the undefeated JV team in there. Whoever plays them essentially has a week off and an advantage in the title game against whoever had to survive the round one slug fest.
Well Georgia took the week off this week so its all the same. If you're going to just let their loser asses in, why wouldn't they just play all the scrubs and walk ons? We don't need any more meaningless games.

NVAGATOR86

Lifetime Member
Nov 10, 2017
Yeah a 2 loss conference champion Baylor is not good enough IMO….Ok State would have been sitting in a good spot if their RB would have hard arms an inch or two longer…unfortunately it probably will be another non conf champion taking that last spot again…

I agree that a 2 loss Baylor wont make it. If Ok State wins that game they would have a strong case to bump UGA . As much as the East Coast media elites hate having two SEC teams in the show, they and the CFB committee have a love fest with UGA.
The only drama left is the seeding. Does the committee set up the Bama /UGA re match first round , or risk another all SEC final.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I'm torn between not wanting UGAy in the playoffs and being of the opinion that Cincy in the playoffs is an abomination.

You FOOL! You fell for one of the classic blunders! The FIRST of which is, “never forget to go with the ‘SCREW ugaly’ choice!” The second and only slightly lesser known is this - “The likelihood that a G5 team receives a major beat down serves as an excellent object lesson to future CFP committees!”

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Good god ESPN this morning still doing a “weeping woe is me” sob fest over the leg humpers latest choke…f*** them dawgs & ESPN

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
You and I seem to be in the exact same place.
I am so sick of all these “Olympic-like personal sob stories” from the BSPN family of networks.

Truly nauseating stuff!
I just couldn't watch mullinz and the gushing tebow and the rest of the sec talking heads after game show, I just about puked...at least I'll get some peace & quiet up here in Winder for a while. What a bunch of pompous a**holes...:jog:

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
You FOOL! You fell for one of the classic blunders! The FIRST of which is, “never forget to go with the ‘SCREW ugaly’ choice!” The second and only slightly lesser known is this - “The likelihood that a G5 team receives a major beat down serves as an excellent object lesson to future CFP committees!”
You mean a beat down like Okie, Clemson and OSU have received in recent years. It seems the committee fxxs it up every year. Expansion and more meaningful games can't come soon enough.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It’s important to note that I did not swallow.
761acd334716af.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Expansion and more meaningful games can't come soon enough.
you think adding a bunch of shtty 2 and 3 loss teams means less beatdowns?

That is mouth breathing stupid.

The reason there are beatdowns is because there arent even four worthy teams most years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator