Show recommendation thread

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Finally got around to watching The Book of Boba Fett. Entertaining . Nice tie in to The Mandalorian.
8/10.

Episode 6 of Andor. First one of the series that was good. Hopefully ot will.p8ck up from here on out.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Episode 8 of HotD had maybe the best scenes ever on television. All in all the show has been a 9/10. This week's episode was maybe only an 8/10. They've been low-key pushing this #ugogurl agenda and almost went too far this week.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Episode 8 of HotD had maybe the best scenes ever on television. All in all the show has been a 9/10. This week's episode was maybe only an 8/10. They've been low-key pushing this #ugogurl agenda and almost went too far this week.
“You can keep the tongue.” :lol:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It takes to about episode 4. The last 3 or 4 episodes are right on par with GOT.

Agree that it takes a few episodes for it to get really good but not sure I’d put it on the same level as GOT. They had the best villains of any show I’ve ever watched. The political drama was so fantastic

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yellowstone is the best I’ve seen on tv OR movies in years. Photography alone makes it well worth your time. Costners daughter is a hot, ball busting beotch! The series checks all the boxes.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Yellowstone is the best I’ve seen on tv OR movies in years. Photography alone makes it well worth your time. Costners daughter is a hot, ball busting beotch! The series checks all the boxes.

Amen brother ‘goon.
The scenery is awesome
I binged the first four seasons and it is incredibly well written
And yes - Beth is muy caliente
Weird to hear her do interviews though.

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Amen brother ‘goon.
The scenery is awesome
I binged the first four seasons and it is incredibly well written
And yes - Beth is muy caliente
Weird to hear her do interviews though.

In the early seasons we would watch the after-takes where they discussed the storylines and scenes. I love watching Beth talk with her accent. She’s nothing like her character. Best show out there by far.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I may have to try watching Yellowstone again. I got through maybe 3 episodes before I found myself rolling my eyes way too much at the over-the-top stupidity of the characters and the plot. Sounds like it smooths out and gets better.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I may have to try watching Yellowstone again. I got through maybe 3 episodes before I found myself rolling my eyes way too much at the over-the-top stupidity of the characters and the plot. Sounds like it smooths out and gets better.
Check out season 3 last episode and season 4 first episode. Report back.

LaylaGator

Born to Hate Florida State
Lifetime Member
Feb 28, 2021
I'm not big on streaming or viewing anything in a series, but my father and ExHusband #1 both insisted that I watch Yellowstone, because they knew it would entertain me. I've seen some episodes here and there. One day, I'll watch from 1.

Team Rip! ALl. DAY. LONG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.