Slevin: Gatorchatter a "cesspool"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cozumel Gator

Living in paradise, streaming all games
Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2016
I can proudly say I could care less who anyone votes for. I am only here for news about my alda mater's sports teams. This site brings all the news and gossip to one place. Then all of you give an opinion of all this.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I wondered what happened to Slev. He was a mainstay for many years here and the old GSMB. Didn’t realize he was such a candyass. If you can’t handle people having a different opinion than you… well, you better f*ck off before you get your feelings hurt because this place can be brutal.

And that’s a great thing!
:exactly:

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
Liberalism checklist: crybaby *****, offended by everything, never has their own opinion, thinks pedos can't help who they love, men have vaginas and women have penises, get offended by "Baby it's cold out side" while claiming "W.A.P." is a masterpiece, everything is racist, calls for diversity while forcing you to conform to their way, black lives matter but only the ones who bring no benefits to their community, needs safe spaces, claims racism while segregating races from white people in multi cultural spaces, needs others to pay for their way, hates success of others, claims to be religious, and thinks a baby is to blame for a pregnancy instead if the woman who can't close her legs or use contraception..... poor Slevin
Good example of an issue. Someone who truly believes this stuff is just looking to vent into an echo chamber. I think much of this is idiocy, and that’s OK. It’s OK to disagree. Now, 95% of the unsolicited political jabs and comments are from an alt-right perspective. That’s fine. GC provides a bit of an echo chamber for that. If you aren’t alt-right or believe Trump was a dolt, you don’t want to hear that ****. Again that’s OK. It’s why I don’t spend much time here. I like the football stuff, but the political snark i can’t stand bc I know it’s wrong and damaging our country. Feel what you want, but don’t wonder why some people take off.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I can proudly say I could care less who anyone votes for. I am only here for news about my alda mater's sports teams. This site brings all the news and gossip to one place. Then all of you give an opinion of all this.

I can proudly say I DO CARE about how others vote, because they are the reason our country is a dumpster fire.

That said, I’m not going to scream in someone’s face because they vote differently than me. I have no desire to cancel someone from society, because I embrace the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Sadly, there are a bunch of entitled punks who think piss poor behavior is justified because “win at all costs…”

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Good example of an issue. Someone who truly believes this stuff is just looking to vent into an echo chamber. I think much of this is idiocy, and that’s OK. It’s OK to disagree. Now, 95% of the unsolicited political jabs and comments are from an alt-right perspective. That’s fine. GC provides a bit of an echo chamber for that. If you aren’t alt-right or believe Trump was a dolt, you don’t want to hear that ****. Again that’s OK. It’s why I don’t spend much time here. I like the football stuff, but the political snark i can’t stand bc I know it’s wrong and damaging our country. Feel what you want, but don’t wonder why some people take off.

:blahblah:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
:snob:

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Whenever I see "alt-right", I assume the person writing it is a flaming leftist who will next claim all conservatives are racist Nazis. Maybe that isn't you, but "alt-right" is a term used by many on the left to discount reasonable opinions with which they disagree. It is the mark of intellectual dishonesty just like calling all liberals leftists when they certainly are not all that lost to reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator