SOURCE: Reiterates UF is NOT firing Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
According to what I read, apparently Tebow on SEC Nation this morning was saying this team plays with no heart and lacks leadership. I realize that Stricklin probably doesn't even know what position he played here, or care about his opinion, but that's now two of the three statues calling things out.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
According to what I read, apparently Tebow on SEC Nation this morning was saying this team plays with no heart and lacks leadership. I realize that Stricklin probably doesn't even know what position he played here, or care about his opinion, but that's now two of the three statues calling things out.

I had a dream last night ~ In the dream Stricknine wasn't going to fire mullet, his mate from hail state but Sankey called and told him if he doesn't field a decent SEC team in 2022, UF would share much less of the conference revenue and maybe even trade UF to the ACC for Clemson.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

4e9f0870-196a-450d-874b-e4fb28636241_text.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Two points from today's games so far.

1) Anyone who thinks the noles don't roll us next week is probably dabbling in hard drugs.

2) Anyone who recommended BC's coach Halfely(sp?) for us is definitely dabbling in hard drugs and also should be arrested.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Coaches don't just appear in a year. We had a 4 year sample to see that Urban was special.
Urban was at BG for 2 years before he went to Utah. It was after his 2nd year at Utah before we hired him. Saban was one year at Miami before he jumped ship, so technically, there’s a coach out there in his first year that could make this possible next year. It’s not that unfathomable.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I find it hard to believe that if one or even both games turn into a disaster or major success wouldn’t have an effect once the boosters and major donors get there 2 cents in the AD’s ear. Maybe I’m wrong but I can’t help but think money is at the root of which way this goes.
There’s nothing that’s going to happen in those games that we don’t know already. If they were going to fire him they would have already. I think he’s going to be back next year.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
There’s nothing that’s going to happen in those games that we don’t know already. If they were going to fire him they would have already. I think he’s going to be back next year.

Your statement about him being back next year make me sick:barfaway:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm betting he's gone and you've obviously gone all in on him coming back. So what's the bet sweetheart?
Gone "all in"? You are such an asshat. I would be dancing in the streets if he was fired right alongside you. It just seems more than obvious at this point that he's not going to be, regardless of any info I've been given.

So here's the bet: If he comes back, you get a six month ban. If he's fired, you only get a three month ban.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ah yes, called out by the macho "dog men". Let me guess, you have a viscous dog, right? Rottweiler, Pit Bull, something that will happily tear the face off of a toddler? Got to have a "mans" dog, after all. Puke.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Ah yes, called out by the macho "dog men". Let me guess, you have a viscous dog, right? Rottweiler, Pit Bull, something that will happily tear the face off of a toddler? Got to have a "mans" dog, after all. Puke.
Personally I go with the viscous Jack Russell.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
There’s an eerie similarity to my order for three 40-pound boxes of Arm & Hammer clumping cat litter from Walmart. Really good pricing at $15.64 per box. Only one box was delivered and it was damaged and leaking. There was (no pun intended) literally a pile of litter next to the box on my doorstep.

Now here’s where it gets really good. I called customer service to ask about the other two boxes. They’re coming, I was assured. They didn’t arrive. I called again. No dice. I called yet another time. No delivery. I called this morning. The automated message indicated to expect delivery of the product by Nov. 12. Enough is enough.

By now, you’re probably wondering what any of this has to do with Mullen. I’m not sure either.
Moral of the story: Don’t get a cat unless you have a barn it can live in with the other livestock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.